Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We started the season with the best backline in the comp.

Snake, Jorge, Matai, Lyon, and Tom-T,
Last night we had.
Tom-T, Jorge, Brown, WillyArmy, and Wright

AND we still won. Jesus, I will be rapt if that backline just brakes even.

The tele article about the game calls this an equalizing try! Despite it being disallowed, and only being worth 4 points if it had been allowed. Obviously Reynolds would have kicked it, definitely. 100%.
If it had been the other way around I'd imagine there'd be no protesting articles at all and the televised coverage would have found supportive angles to declare it a no try.
Even when we're coming 12th the average Nrl supporter, commentator or journalist can't handle Manly winning.
Love it!:D

judiciaryR20b.jpg

There's some satisfation in Manly beating Souths last weekend @ the SFS, after Souths have dominated and beaten us well more often than not the past 4 years (Manly 7 losses from their past 10 matches vs Souths by the looks).

Especially as it looks like we've effectively taken them out of (realistic) finals contention.
And kept our own (albeit dim) finals hopes alive.

Manly flag promptly hoisted high upon the house (here in the Newcastle area) again, must stay there all week, as next round Manly play the Newcastle Knights @ Brookie..

---

Let's hope the Broncos' losses continue, though I doubt they will.

When will the Sharks' bubble burst and unprecedented winning streak come to an end?

Interesting 6 weeks ahead as we approach the finals..

I think Easts have a good chance of beating the Donkeys this weekend. Easts still have a good team on paper, and there must surely still be some pride in their performances.
Sharks will lose at least once before the finals. If they have to play Melbourne this will be one loss.
I'd love Manly to sneak into the eight and have to play the Sharks in the first match. We are their bogey side, and I'm sure we could beat them and totally screw up the premiership race.

I think Easts have a good chance of beating the Donkeys this weekend. Easts still have a good team on paper, and there must surely still be some pride in their performances.
Sharks will lose at least once before the finals. If they have to play Melbourne this will be one loss.
I'd love Manly to sneak into the eight and have to play the Sharks in the first match. We are their bogey side, and I'm sure we could beat them and totally screw up the premiership race.
Unless we find a way into the top 4 we won;t be playing the Sharks in the first week of the finals, not that I think we will even make the top 8.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6