Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 18, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Lane and CUllen made their mark.:clap:

Parker didn't have enough time on the field, but looked composed enough.

Manly needs Brown :rolleyes:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Round 26 rematch
Store this game up and revenge will be sweet
You could tell that was coming all week
Let's see if Penrith with a 14-4 penalty account against them how they go.
DCE take a bow standing up to HP and the nrl, that was some stitch up.

Last edited:

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I just googled it and 105 degrees Fahrenheit is 40.55 degrees Celsius if that's what your asking.
yuck, anything over 26 here in Amsterdam is gross, the humidity is terrible. I was meant to go to New Orleans for work in two weeks, but thankfully have managed to get out of it and I no longer need to go to the face of the sun

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I put our mistakes down to a fairly disrupted line up and frustration.
A 14-4 penalty count will do that.
Not saying we didn't bring a few on ourselves but what were the other mob doing while he was caning us.

Last edited:

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
We were due for a loss and hopefully we learn from it. Yes penalty count was ridiculous but we weren't the sharp and settled side that we've been.
Lane and Cullen fitted in nicely.
Hope we haven't copped too many injuries - starting to add up.
Glad it's Trent who has to front the press then reset the boys.
Go Manly!!!

USA Rugby League Fan

Premium Member
yuck, anything over 26 here in Amsterdam is gross, the humidity is terrible. I was meant to go to New Orleans for work in two weeks, but thankfully have managed to get out of it and I no longer need to go to the face of the sun
There's very little humidity in Southern California. I grew up in Indiana where it's really thick. Parts of New Orleans are sketchy as hell. I've never been. Would like to go.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I have never seen a more unfair and plain abysmal refereeing performance in my life.
That was a complete stitch up.
Very proud of the way Manly handled themselves tonight.
A lot of guts and courage.
Go Manly!

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
My guess the penalty count in Rd26 will simply reflect the 'requirements' of the 'owners' of the entertainment.

Agreed when you think about it to lose only by 8 with a blanted try given to the panthers, how they score that one before half time I will never know..that was a knock on every given day of the week.

Annoyed but proud of our boys tonight.
We were off tonight but still competed well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16