Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 18, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If i were Dexter i would have some great fun with those refs!

4c4caf9ac84dd220062b5771c1dff3f8--dexter-morgan-criminal-minds.jpg

Dexter loves Manly :nod:

Peranara & Checcin been getting refereeing lessons from each other (best practices). It felt a little better that it wasn't only Manly that got Checcined (see Titans obvious cheat call), and NSW also copped it from him.

I feel quite ripped off as well.

That was not a full 80 minute rugby league game. At the very least it was a 60 minute official manipulation, handing one team opportunities, chances and even a try. Then maybe 20 minutes of an actual game.

I am actually pretty angry, more so because I know we are the better team by far.

The NRL is completely stuffed. It is being managed and officiated by cheating, biased and corrupt lowlifes.

We all knew it was a danger game we copped some dud calls to be sure but they were a shade better than us tonight ... they scored a non try but we scored one from a blatant DCE forward pass to Sean Lane, who played really well and should start over Lewis Brown until Sirro comes back ... we missed a few kicks at goal and gave some dumb penalties for back chat etc .... hopefully we bounce back from that one and remain in the top 4

We were by far the most dominant side!

Hand us 10 more penalties - we win by 20.

Case ****ing closed!

When you hand over possession like we did you give the other side more opportunities to get a penalty. The ref will award a penalty 99% of the time to the team in possession for any indiscretion. So you can't get handed 10 more penalties if you can't hang on to the ball. Gutsy effort. One that got away.

8 -2 Penalty count at half time. All commentators believed that the count would even up in second half as that is what the refs generally do to even things up. However because the score remained close Perenara couldn't afford to even it up as it would have meant a Manly win. So many bad decisions. DCE was spot on in his comments to the ref. Throw in a dud video review decision . Can't wait to play them again (as long as Perenara isn't the ref). Nothing will change until they bring in a Captain's challenge so that teams can question and have reversed the blatant bad calls.

Can we win our 2nd? Penalty count of the year?

I'm not certain but I think we've won 1 all year.

Today's count was ludicrous.

No team can be that much worse than the other.

I'm proud our boys hung in there when the count was soooo lopsided.

Imagine if we ever got a count like that? There'd be an uproar.

What, we have won one penalty count this year! ****in' rigged biased assholes, i should hunt them down and run them over with a cement truck! We were so totally dominant over the Panthers tonight yet the refs tried to **** us over as per usual with a 14-4 penalty count, despite our utter and complete dominance. Are these refs happy with their lifes? Would they prefer to be tied up and ****ed with DexterStyle?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12