Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 18, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
FMD, how did the riff get the scrum field? The riff player lost the ball in Parker's crunching tackle and it's a knock on by us... sheesh!

NYEagle

Bencher
Yep was so obvious a Greenturd stitch up was coming. Can't have the westies out of contention. Absolute garbage last week vs Souffs but tonight they're near perfect. So laughable what a joke this game has become.
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say this game was rigged, and not just by the refs.
I stopped cheering after 50 minutes.
I hate Souths, but it was clearly shown on Sunday how they bullied Pee-Rith out of the game on Sunday, yet Manly turn up and don't put their bodies on the line.
I'm as angry as week 2. I know some people are lauding the defensive effort against all the penalties, but in attack this team did not put in IMHO.
NYEagle

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good game. Pennies got the luck and the win, a few first half errors cost us but I haven't lost any faith in Manly with an effort like that.

D

Deleted member 26876

Happy with that loss, sensational defence almost combatted the match fixing by the refs

We were depleted yet were still the better side by far. Panthers were awarded a "try" despite a player (in front of the other) stripping the ball off the other player

Minus a try, corrupt reffing and around 6 penalties from the panthers and add in Jake Trbojevic, Kelly, Wrights boot and Curtis Sironen and we are a premiership side with that defence

ManWar

Reserve Grader
I must be watching a different game ... I love this Manly side ... they are a passionate team of goers and will win more than they lose.

Mistakes and all we are a good footy side that will only get better.
Yeah I agree totally. Defence was awesome tonight and they just don't give up. We had players out, had some players come in who got a bit excited at times and made some errors, and the refs, well, what an absolute joke but gee we only lost by 8 so I'll take positives out of tonight.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Self inflicted losses are really hard to take.:mad:

Darcy and Kapow too their egos onto the field.
BJ then caused a melee and almost let in another try to satisfy his manhood.:banghead:

Great defensive effort and hopefully the dumb loss will hurt enough to stop Manly shooting themselves in the foot next game @:cool:

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Shaun Lane tried his guts out in that game, he seemed to have a hand in everything, however we missed Siro on the edge there, Siro just has the goods on him. We needed Jake badly as well

brad

First Grader
Always thought this was a danger game , alot of crap calls and a few handling errors but a very gutsy defensive effort .

Eagleheart

Bencher
The NRL obviously told the officials that Penrith must win this game.

Even with our mistakes, we were screwed well before kick off. We just did not have a fair chance tonight to win at all.

Very obvious and I feel sick to the stomach.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Fat boy Perrett should never play first grade again.
And Perinara must be dropped after this joke.
Plus, no drinks with Barrett tonight. Manly mailed it in tonight.
NYEagle
I'm not sure how many penalties Perrett conceded? Too many.

This other mob are a nothing team really. That's what makes a loss like that disappointing.

The bad signs were there last week. Just as well DCE and Green were playing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16