Manly v Panthers [Round 16 , 2018] - Pre-Game Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can see no point in hodko on the bench.
Can cover 3 out of 4 spine positions if need be. I'm guessing that Fainu won't be up to 80 minutes of first grade in his first game, so will need a blow at some point. I see less point in M Wright on bench TBH.

Can cover 3 out of 4 spine positions if need be. I'm guessing that Fainu won't be up to 80 minutes of first grade in his first game, so will need a blow at some point. I see less point in M Wright on bench TBH.
lets hope he made a mistake naming the wrong wright

We need size/power and speed/creativity off the bench so how the hell are we going to get that from Hodk and M Wright instead of Kelepi Tanginoa and Tom Wright. Fairdinkum TB has NFI. He can't be serious.

No Tom Wright !!!.......but Parker is ok...YOUR KIDDING !!
Parker can only dream about the skills TW possess, speed, sleight of hand, calmness,
reads the game and a great pass.
If Baz thinks his defence is a liability he should just back him and let him play.
He will be a nightmare for any opposition.

Trent Hodkinson, Matthew Wright, Lord Perrett and Shaun Lane should never be seen in a Manly jersey again. They have contributed absolutely nothing to Manly this year.

Perhaps if the first two could be added to the fire sale by June 30 we may not have to.

By the way, who is Jonathan Wright?. I honestly do not remember anything he has done.

Hopefully Sipley, Tanginoa, Tom Wright and someone else can fill the bench and consign the 5 above to oblivion.

NYEagle

Trent Hodkinson, Matthew Wright, Lord Perrett and Shaun Lane should never be seen in a Manly jersey again. They have contributed absolutely nothing to Manly this year.

Perhaps if the first two could be added to the fire sale by June 30 we may not have to.

By the way, who is Jonathan Wright?. I honestly do not remember anything he has done.

Hopefully Sipley, Tanginoa, Tom Wright and someone else can fill the bench and consign the 5 above to oblivion.

NYEagle
You must have your eyes painted on if you think Lane has done nothing this season.

Wow.. just wow. Just when i thought Barrett couldnt get any worse.. i will leave it there just incase he names a different run on squad... how he should be starting. Given he himself has said we have no chance of finals....... Let the kids play with a bit of freedom. Lets see what we have in our roster.. What do we get out of playing Hodkinson or M Wright. Lets see what Funa has. An actual winger who can kick goals as well.

Come on Trent.

1. 1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brian Kelly

4 Dylan Walker

5 Tevita Funa

6 Tom Wright

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Frank Winterstein

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Moses Suli

15 Kelepi Tanginoa

16 Toafofoa Sipley

17 Taniela Paseka

Hodko on the bench is fine but why not Tom Wright at 5/8.

The season is over, give him a chance.

Walkz is a really good centre. Move suli on the wing.

Glad Fainu finally gets his chance.

My only thought is Trent is replicating our win where hodko came on late, or they are worried walkz wont play 80mins.

NYEagle
Jono came from Warriors but has benn bludging in BWSE.
Think ge played in Gladstone game

He is another large, talent that lacks the required aggression for NRL :(

Barrett is a ****ing idiot and the people who run the club are worse how he can trot this rubbish out as a first grade team is beyond me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2