Manly v Panthers [Round 16 , 2018] - Pre-Game Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Moses Suli
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Kelepi Tanginoa
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Tom Wright
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Shaun Lane

Latest injury update according to MWSE - I wonder if Brown's "injury" is to try and force the NRL's hand on Fainu when we name him today. Tangles may not be ready yet - maybe #nextweek

SEA EAGLES CASUALTY WARD
Kelepi Tanginoa (knee) – Rd 18

Jack Gosiewski (arm) - Rd 19

Lewis Brown (shoulder) - Rd 19

Api Koroisau (foot) - season

Lachlan Croker (knee) – season

Curtis Sironen (knee) – season

Akuila Uate (ankle) – season

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Tom Wright
04. Dylan Walker
05. Moses Suli
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Kelepi Tanginoa
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Brian Kelly
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Shaun Lane

Latest injury update according to MWSE - I wonder if Brown's "injury" is to try and force the NRL's hand on Fainu when we name him today. Tangles may not be ready yet - maybe #nextweek
I think that there is zero chance of getting Fainu until Hastings is off the books. We will have to make him one of the 30 once a space becomes available.

Looks like Marty is still in the US!

From his Twitter

Another F***ING delayed flight which is highly likely to be cancelled due to mechanical issues. Now the last player stuck at @DENAirport with staff that has been patiently waiting for over 8hrs on the back of a cancelled flight yesterday! @UNITED is by far the worst airline ever!

@MartyKapow

Another F***ING delayed flight which is highly likely to be cancelled due to mechanical issues. Now the last player stuck at @DENAirport with staff that has been patiently waiting for over 8hrs on the back of a cancelled flight yesterday! @UNITED is by far the worst airline ever! https://t.co/bnV07mzGeX

------
Someone will be rippin & tearing on Saturday :D

@MartyKapow

Another F***ING delayed flight which is highly likely to be cancelled due to mechanical issues. Now the last player stuck at @DENAirport with staff that has been patiently waiting for over 8hrs on the back of a cancelled flight yesterday! @UNITED is by far the worst airline ever! https://t.co/bnV07mzGeX

------
Someone will be rippin & tearing on Saturday :D
I think Todd Greenberg is behind this...
NYEagle

Don't we get compensation for Uate out for season due to rep injury or is that another "only if you're not Manly" rule.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ben
Looks like Marty is still in the US!

From his Twitter

Another F***ING delayed flight which is highly likely to be cancelled due to mechanical issues. Now the last player stuck at @DENAirport with staff that has been patiently waiting for over 8hrs on the back of a cancelled flight yesterday! @UNITED is by far the worst airline ever!
United is the $hittiest airline around, flight from Newark to Frisco was delayed leaving so missed our connecting flight, but our bags didn't, then cancelled on us twice in Frisco, no change of clothes for three days , never ever again

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Tom Wright
04. Dylan Walker
05. Moses Suli
06. Trent Hodkinson
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Manase Fainu
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Kelepi Tanginoa
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Brian Kelly
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Shaun Lane
Nah Kelly stays in the centre's, our best back all year.

1 Tom Trbojevic - proudly brought to you by Innovative Print Solutions

2 Jorge Taufua - proudly brought to you by Beachwheels

3 Moses Suli - proudly brought to you by AceNet Solutions

4 Brian Kelly - proudly brought to you by Embroid & Brand

5 Brad Parker - proudly brought to you by Prestige Worldwide

6 Dylan Walker - proudly brought to you by Avalon Air

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c) - proudly brought to you by Cross Excavations

8 Addin Fonua-Blake - proudly brought to you by Prestige Roofing & Cladding Supplies

9 Manase Fainu - proudly brought to you by DMK Forest Products

10 Martin Taupau - proudly brought to you by BES

11 Joel Thompson - proudly brought to you by Pontoon 8

12 Frank Winterstein - proudly brought to you by Aussie Gems

13 Jake Trbojevic - proudly brought to you by Urban Building

Interchange

14 Trent Hodkinson - proudly brought to you by Project Station

15 Matthew Wright - proudly brought to you by Symth Estate Agents

16 Shaun Lane - proudly brought to you by Footpower

17 Taniela Paseka - proudly brought to you by CLA Lighting

18 Tom Wright

19 Jonathan Wright

21 Kelepi Tanginoa

22 Toafofoa Sipley

23 Tevita Funa

25 Lloyd Perrett

I like seeing Walkz at 5/8 with Hodko on the bench and Suli in the centres. We played our best footy with this side. Only concern is having two backs on the bench. If Kelepi is ready to go then I see him coming in for Wright on the bench. Other than that, I'd have T Wright replace Hodko at 14 but I can see why Barrett when for Trent instead. Might just be the best side that Baz has put out this year till date.

He's got it partly right

Team just announced

Tom T
Jorge
Kelly
Suli
Parker
Walker
DCE
AFB
Fainu
Taupau
Thompson
Winterstein
Jake T

Trent
Matt Wright
Lane
Paseka

Good to see Walker at 5/8 but why oh why after seeing what Tom Wright did, would you not only leave him out of the run on side but also prefer Hodkinson and Matt Wright on the bench. Barrett has lost it.. He wants to be sacked. I hope he wakes up before the weekend.

I commend Twenty on his decision to play Walker at 5/8. Now we'll have some running options in the backline. Also in picking Fainu. I'm sure Tom Wright will be drafted into the top 17. I'm now looking forward to this match as I believe we'll put in an improved performance.
It will be interesting to see who is the goal kicker. I guess DCE will do it but maybe Walker will be given the role.

T-Bag has lost his marbles

Why can Fainu play this week and not previous weeks? We still have Brown and Hastings in the squad

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8