Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Simonmyers11

First Grader
The injury the crocker has changed the whole team dynamics. He was running good lines. Now Lewis brown crabs across the field and throws sh*those passes and API is wasted at 5/8. What luck

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Dunno if this has been said but MMM reports Lachie has done his acl.
I was enjoying him playing a great hand too.
Terrible news for the young bloke if true.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
The only good thing out of that first half was the intent for the forwards to hit the line and shelve the offloads. Started promising on the completions but then went to crap.

We’ll see what captain lap dance has up his sleeve to lift this side and actually conjour up a win. I want to see some back to wall manly spirit here. We are down on troops, I won’t be surprised if wright doesn’t come back either, that shoulder rocked him.
lol @captianlapdance @:D
I think Cherry's playing very well so far.

grassy

Bencher
I am at the game watching Newcastle handing this game to us with 12 men and Tapau just keeps dropping the ball. I am stunned as to why this guycan’t hold on to the ball.We have had all the ball nearly all the penalties and we seem to be going nowhere.My voice is shot to pieces.Unless we come out in the second half and start making some good decisions then I can’t see us riding out this year without getting a flogging. Second half needs to be real good.This convenience ain’t going to last forever.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Matt Wright won’t be back in the second half either , Concussion.

Can’t see us winning this one now.

Feel for Froggy he was actually having his best game of the year!

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Indiscipline and disrespect for the ball are killing us! I've just seen the dumbest ten minutes against a side down a man. We are not learning !!

I agree but they should have penalized a few times for holding us down in the tackle in their 20

D

Deleted member 26876

Penalties and dropped balls , nothing has changed for 4 weeks now!
I agree, although at least we controlled the ball for 30 or so minutes. Still, any drop-off in this area is not good enough. Stupid penalties conceded and always late in the tackle. Loved our early line speed, although that's go to not be a momentum thing, that's got to be happening all the time, throughout the entire game.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Yep. Kapow started great thinking run not pass but fell into old habits late in the half. It’s not rocket science for these blokes. Control the ball and win. Frustrating .
Unfortunately the only NRL stat Manly might win this year is Martin Taupau offloads. Admirable stat to win but the coach needs to seriously look at the risk/reward of this. But credit to Marty for his early go forward, it has helped us be in the lead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12