Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sue

Bencher
Yep. Kapow started great thinking run not pass but fell into old habits late in the half. It’s not rocket science for these blokes. Control the ball and win. Frustrating .

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
We should have had at least six extra points from easy penalties - including the first opportunity where Croker tried to score. Taken that goal shot, Oldcastle probably don’t score their try in the ensuing play.

You’re down on form and confidence, so build confidence by putting easy points on the board.

Could be up 12-0 at halftime.

Last edited:

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The only good thing out of that first half was the intent for the forwards to hit the line and shelve the offloads. Started promising on the completions but then went to crap.

We’ll see what captain lap dance has up his sleeve to lift this side and actually conjour up a win. I want to see some back to wall manly spirit here. We are down on troops, I won’t be surprised if wright doesn’t come back either, that shoulder rocked him.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I like the energy and though mistakes are being made the team is trying and committed.
If a Manly boy goes to the bin we are toast.
As it stands, 50/50 in this.
The obstruction rule is one I don't understand. Sometimes okay. Sometimes not.
Manly not.
Fkers!

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You can tell we play with no confidence just one out stuff
The few times we have offloaded or 2nd phase we start looking ok but go back to the one out stuff

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Very poor effort live
No atmosphere what 's so ever
Feel for locky was playing ok tonight
If we lose this I really can see us getting the spoon.
Fire up lads
Any win will do tonight
Penalties are killing us
Knowing us we will lose this in the last 5 minutes just our luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16