Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan g'Inane' is a tool.
He openly said on dribble M last year that we should be kicked out.
Aside from that he is a terrible commentator who cannot stick to the game.
His catch cry is..
Goodbyyyyee
Well goodbye to you Dan the d*ckhead...
Blessed are the cheesemakers! Where have you been champ? Oh yeah fuk dan he is a dkhead how many times did he say manly are feeling the effects from last week almost like he thought it was a fluke

Serious? We were just talking about the great turn-out of old boys. And someone said half of them will be that piissed they won’t remember the score. @:D

Yep mate, was a huge spew too. They looked like they all had a good day out the old boys.

Only criticism i have:

Our forwards were being outmuscled defensively at our end. And Marty kind of seemed slow mo when playing the ball.

Other than that everything else was top notch.

Did Brookie get a bit of rain the last couple of days? He seemed to lose his footing.
It did, I played soccer down the roads at manly Vale on Friday night
giphy.gif
and it was a quagmire

I think levi is better with watson coming off the bench. Problem with big klemmer is he never offloads.. 200 meters yet not much impact. He plays big minutes sure but hes pretty ineffective at times and could be so much more.. i remember hearing about a bulldogs fan ripping him to shreds in the dressing room a few years back for never offloading. Pearce was there only point of attack and we handled him with ease. End of the day mate fuk the knights hahaha we bashed them ;) twas fun though wasnt it? Ill be watching watson closely next few weeks
It was the other way around, the fan suggested to Klemmer that occasionally it might be a good idea for him to incorporate an offload in his game, Klemmer tore strips off the guy

Have to say today was the best day its been at Brookie for a long time. The 15,012 were much noisier than the 15K crowd 2 weeks ago and, with Golden Eagles day, and the fireworks, the whole atmosphere was awesome.

A wonderful afternoon at Brookie, topped off with superb wins for Blacktown and Manly! :happy::party:

P.S. Had a pre-game thrill when Max Krilich chatted to me walking from the Leagies to the game.

Have to say today was the best day its been at Brookie for a long time. The 15,012 were much noisier than the 15K crowd 2 weeks ago and, with Golden Eagles day, and the fireworks, the whole atmosphere was awesome.

A wonderful afternoon at Brookie, topped off with superb wins for Blacktown and Manly! :happy::party:

P.S. Had a pre-game thrill when Max Krilich chatted to me walking from the Leagies to the game.

Well said! Today I felt that our club was finally back. The team has been building and building but the community has now re-engaged and the atmosphere is back at Brookie. It has been a hard road over four years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8