Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My sincere advice to you is ... start drinking again ... now .... if you derive any pleasure whatsoever from reading the discordant ramplings of over-excited and emotive underwear wearing couch quarterbacks typing mindlessly between bites of sausage rolls and quaffing volumous quantities of jungle juice .... then your mind is obviously having a catastropic reaction to alchohol depriivation ...
I too am amazed that there are fans among us who can watch a match and blog about it mid-game. How is this possible? I haven't seen a laptop on the Hill yet!

sulim-1gp_6907.jpg

Manly through and through :clap:

Finally finished the game day thread
Thanks again to Happily Manly on all the great info , pictures and videos we get to see

Just watched the presser and could not help to smile wide when Des was asked about the luxury of giving Jake a rest at the end after origin and 67 tackled last week

He agreed but said Jake had already “ chipped” him about it !!

This team and club has a good feel about it with the buy in seemingly complete in every facet

Got a feeling even the punches , salad and sausage roll eaters are feeding from the same trough and laying on the same couch

C’mon you good things
Go manly

I only drink on game day these days, I start slowly and stop if we lose.
If we win my drinking accelerates and goes till late, I feel like bozo called the cement truck on me!
Last year I drank during games to dull the pain of watching them. This year I drink in celebration of their complete cohesion and passion of a true Manly team. The hangovers are still the same though.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8