Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
01-2408_l.jpg

edit: But under the radar!

Last edited:
The only time the Knights were ever really in the game was when we put our selves out of it for a while giving away penalties and possession but full credit to us we defended resiliently and superbly during our no ball period

In the end when we settled down and given our selves fair possession we were simply fantastic

This year under Des the Sea eagles have proven to be Simply the Best !!!

500_F_229884419_wIGUznLfkSCgrkr34QEnuCqk1DdlDUB0.jpg

He tried hard to get something happening in the middle, but Nase and Api were all over him. He did bomb that try granted.
There’s no way Pearce was better. For Newcastle it was Ponga, then Perenara.
Pearce tried hard but dce is just a much better player and always will be. Watson missed 3 tackles our boys missed none (api fainu) see how you wrote "he tried hard" this is him in a nutshell. He tries hard but is just a dud. Dessie would make him a star... speed is very important but he panics and then just buckles.. atleast 3 or 4 times a game. This is why i tipped 13+ him and lino.. pearce was all alone out there, the dog boy tried.

The only time the Knights were ever really in the game was when we put our selves out of it for a while giving away penalties and possession but full credit to us we defended resiliently and superbly during our no ball period

In the end when we settled down and given our selves fair possession we were simply fantastic

View attachment 12032
They were only in the game because perenara kept them in it. 4 big calls in the 1st half mate.. end of the day it was a great game and effort after the storm game

The surveys say Manly have 300,000+ supporters, we have 12,392 members, surely the team we have out there week in, week out, can get it nudging 20,000 in the next couple of years.

I believe if we keep up our winning momentum we will inspire and entice our fellow 300,000 Manly supporters to proudly be a big part of our glorious club and become club members

I have a dream ... Manly to be the first ever club to have over 300,000 club members !!!

images.jpg

View attachment 12032
Have to say some of your meme's lately have been ****ing hilarious...that one of the woman upset on the end of the bed hahaha....so good!

Well Manly champions.... if I have to watch the game in total silence, it's good to be watching a win!
I'm going to bed before it hits 1am and I turn into a ref.
Goodnight and thanks for your company.

P.S. Toronto wolfpack play tomorrow. I'll look forward to posting my review that 5 or 6 of you read!
Maybe I'll have a guest writer... @HoldenV8 to come in and give some ratings!!!

Well Manly champions.... if I have to watch the game in total silence, it's good to be watching a win!
I'm going to bed before it hits 1am and I turn into a ref.
Goodnight and thanks for your company.

P.S. Toronto wolfpack play tomorrow. I'll look forward to posting my review that 5 or 6 of you read!
Maybe I'll have a guest writer... @HoldenV8 to come in and give some ratings!!!
pff,pacific time....

Pearce tried hard but dce is just a much better player and always will be. Watson missed 3 tackles our boys missed none (api fainu) see how you wrote "he tried hard" this is him in a nutshell. He tries hard but is just a dud. Dessie would make him a star... speed is very important but he panics and then just buckles.. atleast 3 or 4 times a game. This is why i tipped 13+ him and lino.. pearce was all alone out there, the dog boy tried.
Watson is no dud, outplayed yes. Pearce did FA today. Should’ve been pushing up the middle on the back of Klemmers 200+ metres.

Thank you Manly. **** you commentators,**** you Perenara, **** you Greenberg.
Dan g'Inane' is a tool.
He openly said on dribble M last year that we should be kicked out.
Aside from that he is a terrible commentator who cannot stick to the game.
His catch cry is..
Goodbyyyyee
Well goodbye to you Dan the d*ckhead...

Have to say some of your meme's lately have been ****ing hilarious...that one of the woman upset on the end of the bed hahaha....so good!

I must say the same thing with all the entertaining post by all our other feathered friends on here . With out being biased , out of all the NRL forums the

Silvertails forum has more colouful characters by far . Also the passion on this forum is unmatched !!!

Ps,... Never upset a woman in bed .

To back up and win like that against a desperate team after last weeks effort was an amazing effort. We have a real shot at it this year. Des wouldn't have come over if he thought this squad was full of no hopers. Des knew the potential of these boys. He's just given them belief. What an awesome effort Manly. We've risen from the ashes once again people. Get ready for the time of our lives. This team is a contender.

Watson is no dud, outplayed yes. Pearce did FA today. Should’ve been pushing up the middle on the back of Klemmers 200+ metres.
I think levi is better with watson coming off the bench. Problem with big klemmer is he never offloads.. 200 meters yet not much impact. He plays big minutes sure but hes pretty ineffective at times and could be so much more.. i remember hearing about a bulldogs fan ripping him to shreds in the dressing room a few years back for never offloading. Pearce was there only point of attack and we handled him with ease. End of the day mate fuk the knights hahaha we bashed them ;) twas fun though wasnt it? Ill be watching watson closely next few weeks

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8