Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Taupau deserved his try and has become one of manly’s Best. The whole forward pack are deserving of being the best in the comp regardless of where we finish. Defence is the key in this team and we are starting to master it. And why not, we have the best coach. Walker played a good game and has had his head down lately and it’s good to see he has lost that poor attitude and is now playing a role in the team as a team member. It’s taken a while and I hope now he has seen the light. Fingers crossed. When we gel as a team no one can touch us and I believe that is the Manly we have missed for so long.Big crowd again today, what a great sign.

How well did the Api-Nase one two punch work today... Api soaked up the defensive pressure and did a fine job early, then Nase comes in and surgically dismantled them as they tire out... pretty to watch!

How well did the Api-Nase one two punch work today... Api soaked up the defensive pressure and did a fine job early, then Nase comes in and surgically dismantled them as they tire out... pretty to watch!

It was ok.

:giggle:

Absolutely so proud of the boys today. Dare I say it, GF contenders. Des has done such a great job elevating a team from last year to this year. How does one person have such an influence on 30 players. It's incredible the job he has done. Des, you are farking awsome.

I've always loved Walker's game but could see why people thought he was a bit of a tool.

I have to say, maybe the situation earlier in the year has humbled him somewhat because he appears more interested in playing football than getting on the oppositions nerves now; it is working a treat. I am very proud of Walker for turning it around.

Which one is you?
They are the great grandies of Alice the 90 year old lady on the Manly site :)

So cute :nod:

Happiest place in earth
IMG_20190803_171141.jpg

Oops battery gone :(

I've always loved Walker's game but could see why people thought he was a bit of a tool.

I have to say, maybe the situation earlier in the year has humbled him somewhat because he appears more interested in playing football than getting on the oppositions nerves now; it is working a treat. I am very proud of Walker for turning it around.
Walkers D is awesome.

Just wish we played RHS more as I've adopted Hooly Dooly Suli as my new Manly fave :inlove:

The move to 5/8, with Parker back in the centres has been an absolute master stroke... it strengthens our team defensively in two positions and somehow gives us more attacking options as well. Walker has gone from strength to strength at the Six..

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8