Game Day: Manly v Easts [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
D

Deleted member 26876

Huge improvement on recent weeks.Why didn't we play like this last week and the week before?Heads were probably on the chopping block this week I would say. I just hope we don't take our foot off the pedal next week.We still need to tighten up in defence a little to match the storm and some other sides but a fine win by the boys.Our road to the finals looks good and there should be no reason we can't make the finals this year.Much better than last year anyway.
I'd say it was just a form slump. Full stop, when things went against us in those past weeks we fell apart and gave up. That's just the game, it's incredibly hard to play consistently for 26 Rds (although that slump was god awful)

grassy

Bencher
Tommy i love you, Dce i love you , lewis Brown your loved , Big franky i love you , young Parker i love you, uate , walker love you 2 , Api love you man , lane you can be , Marty we all love you, Jake love you long time , Blake , love you , Lawrence love you , The bench love you . And to my lovely wife for putting up with me on game day , im going to love you like you have never been loved tonight. ( Around 8 pm ) .
Brad,Brad, I think you have a stiffy mate.Only true Manly supporters get them.Congrats and stay well.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
The best part is we still keep our destiny in our own hands.

I hope the team play with that attitude over the next three weeks and then we don't have to nail bite about Rd 26 against the Panthers

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Just watching that and Lawrence is totally into it. I don't know the bloke but I sense that even though he's leaving next year (and I accept he's got the odd mistake in him), if you could bottle his enthusiasm and inject it into the 17 you'd have an almost unbeatable team. A quiet achiever and a favourite of mine is Mr Lawrence.

brad

First Grader
Just watching that and Lawrence is totally into it. I don't know the bloke but I sense that even though he's leaving next year (and I accept he's got the odd mistake in him), if you could bottle his enthusiasm and inject it into the 17 you'd have an almost unbeatable team. A quiet achiever and a favourite of mine is Mr Lawrence.
Spot on , he has the odd mistake but if its judged on passion we win hands down.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
How did they miss that forward pass down the touchline in the first half?
Capture.JPG

Hard to believe when there is a bloody line there for the Ref to do a quick visual calculation :banghead:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16