Game Day: Manly v Easts [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Add the fact we had to overcome Checchin, who tried to keep us out of the game, made the win all the more satisfying @:D

Personally I think Cecchin was as close to fair as we're ever going to see from him. Atkins on the other hand was the one making some of the BS calls such as calling Darcy for a knock on when he still had hold of the ball, albeit on his shoulder. But he called that well before the ball was knocked away.

Remember Grant Atkins? He's the one in the opening round who called Semi to play on then penalised us when we tackled him as he tried to play the ball instead of playing on. I think he was the one looking at us today with Chooks coloured glasses. Not only did his old man play for doesn't-matta (losing to us in 1976), but when he left them he went on to captain Easts in the mid 80's. Any coincidence that in the two games we've had him this year against the two clubs his dad played for, his calls seem to be biased against Manly?

But in saying that, other than winning the game we did win the penalty count 7-4 so it wasn't all bad.

Such an awesome win today to come back the way we did! Along with Fergie's shoulder charge I noticed 3 of their high tackles were ignored and should've been penalised. Add the fact we had to overcome Checchin, who tried to keep us out of the game, made the win all the more satisfying @:D

For me the clincher was around the 70th minute when a Roosters player was driven back in goal by an utterly determined Uate and Lane?, and the team patting each other on the back and you could feel that was the winning moment. The tackle resulted in a line drop-out and then Parker's try, putting the game virtually beyond doubt.

It was a lovely afternoon at Brookie watching an impressive win against a 2nd placed team :clap: Go Manly! :party:

Yeah it was Lane that got him and kept him up long enough for the troops to arrive, no way should we have achieved that.

Just got to watch the second half and it was awesome.

The crowd looked fantastic. The soulless empty stadiums we see on tv week after week are simply an embarrassment. I guess the nrl don't care as the $$$$$ they get from tv land by trying to force everyone to play out of them soothe their consciences.

Good to hear the cheering, see the crowd and watch the men play.

woot!

The lowlight from yesterday's game was Pearce. Fair dinkum I had to sit through another 80 minutes of his play. He is a lively jack in the box watching live, but his passes and kicks are just all wrong.

That was a lucky win and not a true indication

We started the game with more of the same

18-4 up the roosters went to sleep, we were lucky they kept making errors and never got back into the game
Get your facts right .....
18-4 up and the roosters didn't go to sleep
We knocked them out unconscious
untitled.png

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10