Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
13 4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 18:15
80th minute

Match Stats

I'm not religious but I'll pray this week for Harper to be dropped and Walker moved back to where he wants to play...

Two points is two points I guess, but we've forgotten how to score tries. Again, line last week against the chooks we had 20 mins straight at there line but don't look like scoring...I'm flabbergasted at how we've forgotten to run straight lines.

The Dogs are better than last year, but we should have won that by 20...

Glad it’s over. Harper, Dce dumb play all game.

When Manly had 20 sets on the bulldogs line the sweep play had to be Foran short to Parker. Every time Foran went out the back to Tom who was skating on puddles and easy pickings. Parker would have scored on 2 occasions going straight with his momentum in the wet.

We won guys. Let's just enjoy it. Okay, it wasn't pretty, but fmd, it's monsoonal here. Both teams had heavy legs. Both teams couldn't control the ball. But we defended like beasts in that second half.
Agree it's was ugly but a win is a win and seriously we are one win away from the top 8.

I don't think we will challenge this year with the team we have but we will fight for the bottom 2 top 8 spots.

5-8 range finish is where I think we will land.

Like you I will enjoy it the win.

I'm not religious but I'll pray this week for Harper to be dropped and Walker moved back to where he wants to play...

Two points is two points I guess, but we've forgotten how to score tries. Again, line last week against the chooks we had 20 mins straight at there line but don't look like scoring...I'm flabbergasted at how we've forgotten to run straight lines.
The Dogs are better than last year, but we should have won that by 20...
If you are suggesting inside centre .... do we need 4 play makers. For that to work you need Croker to go with either DCE/Walker/Lawton to be dummy half. You can't have all the above and Jake being ball distributors. Not saying that is bad, but clearly again this week there were 3 standout drops...
Harper, Taupau, Croker. But I guess we all see it, the management don't, but we have no idea about what we are talking about. If I was Harper, my coach would have got the hook out last week

I wont bag the players but I will say for me that Sipley in for Tapau he is not hitting the line with any venom ,I think Paseka goes better when he starts ,Keppie just needs to try and subdue the dumb gene and Harper I feel should be making way for Koula or Toupalito ?
I like Lawton and Walker when they come on .Harper needs to say hi to the BWSE coach.
Froggy played well although has his limitations .
In summary we cant afford to carry Tapau or Harper atm.
DCE I think would go better at 6 and Foz to 7
Davey went well,Oka superb ,still dont feel Paseka has hit his potential although going ok when he is on ,he needs to watch Haas .
TT great and Foz MOM for me
Anyway at least we got the win thank god ,I have nearly scratched my own eyes out watching it as it was hard viewing
Anyway go Manly

2 hours of my life I will never get back. Sheesh what cripple fight. Both sides are bottom 4. Harper has to go. Tom has taken sleeping tablets , Taupau couldn't bust a rice pudding.
Tom threw himself into everything, and I thought Marty hit it up well. Harper, well, you got a point there.

That was absolute dog ****, disgusting at your home ground opening a new stand as well.

nothing but errors and slop all game, just lucky the dogs are ****, I would have rather a loss than this pathetic fake win

we are **** so **** and will battle for the spoon unless changes are made!

Harper - see ya
Schuster - when back needs to play 5/8
Tom - Needs to play in the centres in attack
Marty - ship him off now, error machine who looks like he don’t give a toss

For mine, Foz was outstanding. Easily the best. Thought Walker was great too. Parker very, very handy tonight in both attack and defense. I liked Bullemor when he came on. Jake's involvements were very high, too. And Tommy progressed - all in the floods.

I wont bag the players but I will say for me that Sipley in for Tapau he is not hitting the line with any venom ,I think Paseka goes better when he starts ,Keppie just needs to try and subdue the dumb gene and Harper I feel should be making way for Koula or Toupalito ?
I like Lawton and Walker when they come on .Harper needs to say hi to the BWSE coach.
Froggy played well although has his limitations .
In summary we cant afford to carry Tapau or Harper atm.
DCE I think would go better at 6 and Foz to 7
Davey went well,Oka superb ,still dont feel Paseka has hit his potential although going ok when he is on ,he needs to watch Haas .
TT great and Foz MOM for me
Anyway at least we got the win thank god ,I have nearly scratched my own eyes out watching it as it was hard viewing
Anyway go Manly
Marty hit it up well in the conditions. No silly offloads. Think he went ok.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8