Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
13 4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 18:15
80th minute

Match Stats

It must be weird training for a feeder club that's so far away from the first grade club you're aspiring to play for.

I know the idea behind it was to open up areas for talent to come from & create pathways for them but I struggle to see how unity & cohesion can happen when your 2 squads are based so far apart.
I wonder just how many grow up aspiring to play for Manly coming from out west.
Does it cause a subconscious divide. Does it effect performance.

I'm not questioning individuals, it's so different from the norm having a feeder club which is bang in the middle of 3 or 4 other NRL clubs.

From Fox Sports today, I'm speechless.

BAZ SPOTTED IN SEA EAGLES SHEDS

Spotted having a beer in the Manly dressing rooms on Sunday night was ex-Sea Eagles coach and current Bulldogs head coach Trent Barrett.

The Bulldogs round three loss to the Sea Eagles was Baz’s first trip back to Brookvale Oval since finishing up with Manly at the end of 2018.

The Canterbury-Bankstown coach still remains great mates with plenty of people at the Sea Eagles including the club’s two best players in Tom and Jake Trbojevic.

Spotted having a beer in the Manly dressing rooms on Sunday night was ex-Sea Eagles coach and current Bulldogs head coach Trent Barrett.

The Bulldogs round three loss to the Sea Eagles was Baz’s first trip back to Brookvale Oval since finishing up with Manly at the end of 2018.

The Canterbury-Bankstown coach still remains great mates with plenty of people at the Sea Eagles including the club’s two best players in Tom and Jake Trbojevic.

Probably just checking to see what a winning Manly dressing room looks like, plus seeing if any furniture has been upgraded...........

Think we can sell them both to the dogs to get a decent hooker and a couple of centers. Throw in DCE and we can get at least another 5 players who don't do headless chook plays or aimless kicks to nowhere.

Think we can sell them both to the dogs to get a decent hooker and a couple of centers. Throw in DCE and we can get at least another 5 players who don't do headless chook plays or aimless kicks to nowhere.
You can't be serious.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12