Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
13 4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 18:15
80th minute

Match Stats

I thought Marty went well. Keppie played well after his brain snap in the first set. Foran played really well and DCE had a poor game overall. Jake and Big O had big games. I’m starting to agree with some posters on her calling for DCE to dummy half and Foran and Schuster the halves. At the moment we are one dimensional and clunky. A win is a win.

That was absolute dog ****, disgusting at your home ground opening a new stand as well.

nothing but errors and slop all game, just lucky the dogs are ****, I would have rather a loss than this pathetic fake win

we are ** so ** and will battle for the spoon unless changes are made!

Harper - see ya
Schuster - when back needs to play 5/8
Tom - Needs to play in the centres in attack
Marty - ship him off now, error machine who looks like he don’t give a toss
All right, I’ll be the one who calls you out. Doubt you have ever touched a football, maybe be a bit of giggle touch rubbish. Although the balls are better now, I played in the pigskin leather days. Like catching a bar of soap and as heavy as a medicine ball. Although the balls are much lighter and dimpled, still not easy in atrocious conditions. You sound like the kid that needed a participation award.

Mate fair call like the rest of us. We try to make players play where they want or where the team want's them to play. Somewhere that becomes a problem and I guess to a degree that is Walker's issue. He thought he was a 5/8 but we all knew he was a centre. It's similar to my wife and myself, I see myself as a stud, and my wife says I'm a lemon.... one of us is right?
The wife's always right mate.

Shoe should be back in a couple of weeks, another playmaker to add to the mix. I can see it now, if Daly keeps overplaying his hand the call will be out move Shoe to 6 and Foz to 7.

I thought Marty went well. Keppie played well after his brain snap in the first set. Foran played really well and DCE had a poor game overall. Jake and Big O had big games. I’m starting to agree with some posters on her calling for DCE to dummy half and Foran and Schuster the halves. At the moment we are one dimensional and clunky. A win is a win.
If you thought Marty went well can you send me the replays because he was Sh&te

Haven’t read a single comment here and don’t need to - we are absolutely cooked this season. Won’t make the 8. Night all!

Just the usual, a few mid strengths with Shiraz chasers. What medication were you on to see it differently?

I've been having a nice mix of Bacardi & coke with the follow up of the mandatory Shiraz. about to have another, do you want one?
Oh yes indeed. One must not be discourteous when offered a Shiraz.

A bit of Dejavu seeing the scoreline on this and watching the highlights (from my new home in Singapore....)

So last year we got a win 13-12 against the warriors and that started our season. Hopefully the same after this win!

Looked like horrid conditions, those games are always tough. Hope we got out of it injury free!

Will read some more comments before asking questions like 'Where has our attack gone?' and 'Who is on fire and cold as a spud?' etc.

Think Bulldogs aren't the walkover they once were juding on their results this season.

Honestly think the number one issue (besides making fundamental errors) is our inability to consistently get fast play the balls. If we get a quick play the ball and the defence is back-pedalling, everything changes. Even tonight, you could see the difference it makes. Work on that, Des, and I guarantee the game will get a whole lot easier.

Exactly what should happen. DCE has no idea on how to steer a team around... Foran does. DCE thrives on the back of a rampaging forward pack... we dont have that at the moment. Also just wondering why these forwards dont get back off the long run.... Marty does but he just isnt breaking the line, Keppie, Paseka and the Big O pretty much wait to get the ball then try and make yards.... just why aren't they hitting the ball at pace??? Driving me crazy. Simple fundamentals of footy if you want to make yards and bend the line consistently.

A win is a win is a win

1648374244293.png

All right, I’ll be the one who calls you out. Doubt you have ever touched a football, maybe be a bit of giggle touch rubbish. Although the balls are better now, I played in the pigskin leather days. Like catching a bar of soap and as heavy as a medicine ball. Although the balls are much lighter and dimpled, still not easy in atrocious conditions. You sound like the kid that needed a participation award.
wrong as usual champ

i played for many years from a kid up till my 30s in grade

i’ve also been a ref at grade level also

but cool
story bro

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11