Post-Game Discussion Manly v Bulldogs [Round 1, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Bulldogs
31 4 Pines Park
04 Mar 2023 15:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

I think he's fit but his trip to the USA has him confused about his running style I reckon

Chezza

Was at the game and it was bloody hot. Tom played well but was cautious. I think he is fit but underplayed his hand. A couple of times he could have stretched out but didn’t, I think that was fatigue which is when he generally gets hurt. We must remember he hadn’t played since May last year.

Was at the game and it was bloody hot. Tom played well but was cautious. I think he is fit but underplayed his hand. A couple of times he could have stretched out but didn’t, I think that was fatigue which is when he generally gets hurt. We must remember he hadn’t played since May last year.
Yeah agree, if their was something wrong he wouldn't of put up his hand to come on again late into the 2nd half.

One of the most pleasing aspects of today's game was the form of some of the players who ended last year in poor form.
Aloiai looked fit and mobile. He had some strong runs in the middle and made a half break.
Bully played his best game. His speed around the ruck was something we have missed since choc.
Tuipolotu caught some spiraling bombs and worked hard.
Paseka started slow, and apart from a few mistakes, ran strong in his second stint
Keppie bent the line with most runs and hit hard in defense.

We have all been crying out for him to not do everything all by himself. Saw a moment or 2 where he didn't stride out and hit his max speed but it was mostly him not injecting him self into every possible moment. Picking his moments selectively will be better in the long run.

From Post #1

FULL TIME SCORE

Manly: 31
Bulldogs: 6

333665848_1263425597912592_4350791597303296489_n.jpg

Pic: Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Facebook Page

Team Victory Song:

Pressers:

Post Match Interviews:

Match Report:

Sea Eagles Stats Review: TBA

Match Highlights:

Extended Match Highlights: TBA

Full Match Replay Link: TBA

Manly Tries:

Game Pics & Video Clips:

Press Print & Video Articles:
Dogs rebuild far from finished after Manly dust-up

‘Ridiculous’ call leaves great in disbelief

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
How bad was the audio on both press conference, way too much echo.

Could hardly make sense of anythin.

Great job NRL.

Dead set @Technical Coach you could turn puppies into a hate rally. And be infuriated by kittens.

I'd suggest prosac but feels more like you need a laxative to help clear that pole out
Always the same ,never seen a positive post from him ever.

He’s not on “ ignore “ but I never bother reading his diatribe , it’s always crap.

Delighted for the win. Clunky attack will only improve and we all know it's defence that wins the early season games.
Thrilled to bits for Bully. Always had talent but Des either didn't like him or played him out of position. Go Ethan!!!!

Kudos to DCE. Good start. Hoping the new coach has given him.. some direction. He usually does show up against the weaker sides. Im still dissapointed about the quality of his passing and the lack of passing out wide. Did Koula get the ball in space at all? unlike against the Roosters.. he received alot of clean early ball in space. Needs to be better at this but good support player and awareness in intercepting.

Johns did his job well. Not overly involved but did his job. Most the lads had a 7 out of 10. If that happens often we will win more than we lose.

Bully had a great game. Paseka ran harder than usual. Tom looked like he was a little cautious. Still getting used to his new running style as well. Not our best in attack but our defence was really good. We looked fitter, faster and stronger. It is only the Dogs though. Tough few tests coming up soon.

Good start. Positive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8