Manly - Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If Dragons & Cowboys win we are out of top 8
Fate and Fortune Favours the Resilient Winning Ones that do not have rely on other teams Results

The road of resilience and self reliance leads to Premiership winning Glory !
This is what we play for . This is what we live for !
There is no other way
THIS IS THE MANLY WAY!!!
1719721237416.png

Add in that dragons game and you have the difference between 6th and 12th. Sadly we aren’t good or consistent enough to go on a run of victories to compensate for those losses. Another year of learning. Crazy to think the highest paid trio in our team will have played for almost a decade with virtually nothing to show for it

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Add in that dragons game and you have the difference between 6th and 12th. Sadly we aren’t good or consistent enough to go on a run of victories to compensate for those losses. Another year of learning. Crazy to think the highest paid trio in our team will have played for almost a decade with virtually nothing to show for it
And brooks wait for finals footy will have to wait another year

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
The also have 2 byes to come the cowboys
Next week is such a vital match I don’t see us making the 8 if we lose next weekend just other teams starting to pull away from us,
Yeah, we're already at the point where we not only need to win, but we need other teams to start dropping points as well. Who's going to fall out of the eight as it stands right now? The Dolphins and Dragons are probably our best hope. And that will be the variable we can't control in the "win six from nine" equation. There are other teams in the same position as we are, and they will do all they can to win as well.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

More proof that our skewed salary cap ain't working?

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Dragons game is factored in

Ashton Davis

Reserve Grader
There are a few leads that we have let slip this year but we would have only needed 1 result right now to have us placed in 5th. Going on with the job against the Raiders would have put us in front of the Dogs right now

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Yeah, we're already at the point where we not only need to win, but we need other teams to start dropping points as well. Who's going to fall out of the eight as it stands right now? The Dolphins and Dragons are probably our best hope. And that will be the variable we can't control in the "win six from nine" equation. There are other teams in the same position as we are, and they will do all they can to win as well.
Dogs, Dragons, Cowboys and Dolphins can all easily drop out.

Hell, as unlikely as it is I wouldn't rule out Sharks stumbling out.

So many so defeatist, we are right in it.

Last edited:

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Need to win at least one of next two. Non negotiable. Comp is tight. From here u til the end teams will come in and out of the 8 each week. We just need to keep with the pack and time the run home well. We’ve lost the same amount of games as 5th and win the same amount as 13th. A good run of wins cements us in the 8.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20