Manly - Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The next 5 weeks will be determinative. Lose a couple and Seibold is on borrowed time. I don't like what I see defensively out wide and I've seen no improvement this season in that regard. DCE and Garrick have very pour communication in defence and they leave Saab stranded having to rush in resulting in opposition wingers trotting over un touched. WE see it week in and week out. Why hasn't it been fixed? Our defence in the backs looked the best against the Warriors when Burbo was playing in the centres. I don't want to see Burbo in the centres but it is compelling evidence that we have a problem in our back line defence. We were murderer in the Penrith game by the referee allowing Penrith to do whatever they liked in the ruck. They stepped off the marked after a tackle putting our markers off side and then the referee would call our markers out. They lay all over us in defence slowing things down with no ramifications most of the time. Hard to compete against that.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Potentially 13th after this weekend. We have a very poor record against the Goons even at Brookie. Wonder what this place will be like Sunday night if that happens.

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Potentially 13th after this weekend. We have a very poor record against the Goons even at Brookie. Wonder what this place will be like Sunday night if that happens.
My guess would be not joyful.

I'm not expecting much in the way of a team performance, but there are always individual performances you can concentrate on - little rays of hope here and there. You have to find the positives or the comedy (or both) in defeats. Otherwise you may as well not watch at all.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Doubt I will be on here. Either the TV, phone, computer or myself or all would have gone through the window by then.
Personally Mick - I'm kinda with your gameplan mate :talking:

But if this "Bad" outcome turns to reality - there may be some great entertainment value on here though - I may even head to IGA and grab 3 bags of popcorn and sit back n enjoy the show :wait: :clap:

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
The next 5 weeks will be determinative. Lose a couple and Seibold is on borrowed time. I don't like what I see defensively out wide and I've seen no improvement this season in that regard. DCE and Garrick have very pour communication in defence and they leave Saab stranded having to rush in resulting in opposition wingers trotting over un touched. WE see it week in and week out. Why hasn't it been fixed? Our defence in the backs looked the best against the Warriors when Burbo was playing in the centres. I don't want to see Burbo in the centres but it is compelling evidence that we have a problem in our back line defence. We were murderer in the Penrith game by the referee allowing Penrith to do whatever they liked in the ruck. They stepped off the marked after a tackle putting our markers off side and then the referee would call our markers out. They lay all over us in defence slowing things down with no ramifications most of the time. Hard to compete against that.
Top 8 if we win today.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Personally Mick - I'm kinda with your gameplan mate :talking:

But if this "Bad" outcome turns to reality - there may be some great entertainment value on here though - I may even head to IGA and grab 3 bags of popcorn and sit back n enjoy the show :wait: :clap:
Might even rival the ferals on One Eyed Eel F....lol.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
The most important things this Season

No 1 make the 8
No2 make Grand final
No3 Win comp

1 step at a time but if we don’t make step 1 ……… blah blah 😑

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22