Manly - Top 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Im not on the big anti Seibold brigade but I agree if we miss the 8 we need to look st options
The Only ANTI thing Passionate Manly people are is our Legendary Club not living up to its Great High standards
Its not just Seibold but Every one that fails to deliver at Manly becomes an ANTI

Lower our legendary Clubs Great Standards and We stand for nothing Great !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Excuses Perspective time ....

Good morning @Dion Johnson The Key words to your post is Make a Difference
and people that make excuses NEVER make a Constructive Winning Difference

What every team has is a coach that is accountable to bring the best out of his players and make a difference
Great performers find a way and make a difference and Ordinary performers do hold them selves accountable for their responsibility , blame others and come up with excuses
The Bottom Line is You either find solutions and Prevail or make excuses and fail

At the end of the year coaches will either.....
Exceed expectations and over achieve
Meet expectations and deliver
Or Fail Expectations and under achieve
At the mid year 2024 Seibold is underachieving
The players are accountable but the fact is ......
the Head coach is accountable for his players performances and his teams results

The moral of the story
Excuses are a sign of mediocrity and weakness . They are not a sign of Innovation , Inspiration and Greatness . No one has achieved anything Great by making useless, Ineffective, uninspiring excuses
No one hires a leader in their organization and pays them to to come up with excuses
Great Leaders do not make excuses
They earn their pay by finding a way and Inspire their people to get the job done
Morning @BOZO, no excuses intended just some details on the playing groups current form.

Seibold would be under some heat as that is his job description to deliver no doubt, though I see improvements in the squad from last season, the team are in need of a backrower ASAP.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Morning @BOZO, no excuses intended just some details on the playing groups current form.

Seibold would be under some heat as that is his job description to deliver no doubt, though I see improvements in the squad from last season, the team are in need of a backrower ASAP.
Good Morning feathered friend and I hope you have a Great day
I am Glad to see that we have Great Manly Souls like you on this forum that have Great Manly Standards

Our Great Manly Standards define who we really are
God Bless The Great Manly Souls that have Enriched our Legendary clubs History
1717968861467.png

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Grimace and the Goose. I dig it.

On a positive note - if and when Grimace is sacked and Jim Bookshop takes over - will the club issue complementary Dymocks’ gift vouchers to we, the long suffering fans?
Yeah you can read the biography on the last 10 years of failure at the MWSE and all those responsible.

Ryan

Journey Man
will be 11th after bulldogs beat the eels. At the beginning of the year, I said dragons and bulldogs will be higher on the table than manly, but people laughed at me. Dragons and bulldogs have superior players than manly. actually manly is playing very well, with the troops we've got.

Imagine if / when Barretts Eels overtake us - I'm calling it, it's happening. And there will STILL be excuses, and toxic positivity.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lmao.....Doggies have us covered on the ladder.

Yeah....the Doggies....

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
5 teams fighting for 7th and 8th. The other 6 Storm. Sharks, Penrith , Dolphins, Roosters , Broncos all but guaranteed.
Raiders, Saints , Dogs, Warriors, Manly a chance at the 8
Forget the rest.
I'd say we are no hope. Warriors and Dogs will take the last 2 spots.
Seibold better be gone if this happens.

5 teams fighting for 7th and 8th. The other 6 Storm. Sharks, Penrith , Dolphins, Roosters , Broncos all but guaranteed.
Raiders, Saints , Dogs, Warriors, Manly a chance at the 8
Forget the rest.
I'd say we are no hope. Warriors and Dogs will take the last 2 spots.
Seibold better be gone if this happens.
In reality we aren’t really fighting for the 8. We simply aren’t that good or committed. Our hope is to avoid being humiliated in the process of failure. IF they play with heart and have a genuine dig then losing is tolerable. What we’ve seen so far gives me little hope

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In the next 6 weeks we have a bye and play 5 teams currently out of the 8.

It is there for us to grab if we are good enough.
Hope Latrell gets picked for Origin, otherwise the game against the Vermin will be a tough ask.

Two of the last 3 games the team have struggled with tackling Cobbo and To’o.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Lmao.....Doggies have us covered on the ladder.

Yeah....the Doggies....
Only beaten one top 8 team all year in the Roosters.

They have certainly improved. Have the bye next week then Roosters, Sharks, Warriors. We'll have more of an idea of who they are at that point

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Hope Latrell gets picked for Origin, otherwise the game against the Vermin will be a tough ask.

Two of the last 3 games the team have struggled with tackling Cobbo and To’o.
Id be picking him for sure but Madge seems a bit rogue

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Id be picking him for sure but Madge seems a bit rogue
I thought he would have made origin 1, sceptical of the optics and how others perceived his social media post during origin 1, hopefully they put his footballing skills before the personality when it comes to selection..

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I thought he would have made origin 1, sceptical of the optics and how others perceived his social media post during origin 1, hopefully they put his footballing skills before the personality when it comes to selection..
He might go Burton but Id have him in the 14 and Trell in the centres

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16