Manly sign Rabbitoh Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is 23. It's not like he is still 18. 95kg is not big when you are 23.
190cm tall is big . Same as height and weight as Menzies . The boy is lean and mean . All 95kg muscle .
Jack+Gosiewski+Charity+Shield+Dragons+v+Rabbitohs+0EOqTF3rn_Ml.jpg

Pfffft, cudgen play outta kingscliff! Get yer own ground, peasants!

That is true and it is confusing. Apparently they used to have a ground up at Cudgen but they moved down to Kingscliff / Chinderah. I think the addition of Headland is how they get around it. Cudgen Headland...like the surf club which is also on Kingscliff beach. The problem with that is the footy ground is also really far from the headland.o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
That is true and it is confusing. Apparently they used to have a ground up at Cudgen but they moved down to Kingscliff / Chinderah. I think the addition of Headland is how they get around it. Cudgen Headland...like the surf club which is also on Kingscliff beach. The problem with that is the footy ground is also really far from the headland.o_O

The south side of kingy river mouth which is cudgen creek is cudgen reef where a lot of us surf when it's on cudgen runs parallel to the beach all the way from Cabba to kingy a lot of farm land they just started naming little suburbs on the beach as they develop them such as casurina, salt, cotton beach etc.
there's some useless info for ya I'm a tweed coast raider by the way until micky Gordon resigned with the chooks he was playing with us next year

Great surf at the creek mouth when it's on

Last edited:
Unlike Melbourne, Broncos, Bulldogs, Parra, Roosters, we have this thing called the Salary Cap, that we have to stick under. This is why we are buying guys with potential, who their best is ahead of them, and for reasonable coin. The problem is, we turn them into stars, then "BOOM", their value goes up!

The south side of kingy river mouth which is cudgen creek is cudgen reef where a lot of us surf when it's on cudgen runs parallel to the beach all the way from Cabba to kingy a lot of farm land they just started naming little suburbs on the beach as they develop them such as casurina, salt, cotton beach etc.
there's some useless info for ya I'm a tweed coast raider by the way until micky Gordon resigned with the chooks he was playing with us next year

Gawd, I remember when all of it was just trees.

Our school used to go camping at the camp site at...."Bogangar."

Damn magpies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4