Manly sign Rabbitoh Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They would release him if Cronk was a chance. :nod:

My Rabbitohs friend told me through the year that Cronk was over there a few times.
Although the Madge sacking may have changed Cronk's interest @:cool:
Cronk is a quick fix that may or may not net you a premiership.
Great player but Crichton is a future gun.
Not sure I'd like to trade him.

Would love chrichton. He is a gun. And pierce. Our team would be very competitive with those too and a young side to be competitive for a lot of years to come!

I have a feeling the signing of Gronk will have a ripple affect across a fair few clubs, with some luck we might pick up a decent discard!

Right on feathered friend
We will be ready to swoop like Sea eagles .
Well Zorba has implied as much, twice now. And regardless of what you think of the man, he obviously knows something, particularly as the #nextweek avalanche has been growing in momentum. He’s probably sitting back rubbing his hands together cackling at as irrelevant fans while muttering over and over “he who laughs last.”

Well Zorba has implied as much, twice now. And regardless of what you think of the man, he obviously knows something, particularly as the #nextweek avalanche has been growing in momentum. He’s probably sitting back rubbing his hands together cackling at as irrelevant fans while muttering over and over “he who laughs last.”
Well said feathered friend . Bring out the sausage rolls !!!

Just had lunch with my Rabbids friend and asked about The Gos.

He reckons all their Fans are upset at his leaving.
'He's like Slater, scores field length tries, but is not a dyckhead' :)

Hope the kiddie lives up to his potential at Brookie :clap:

He is in the backrow isn't he?

Misread the title .... Thought it was Jack Gronkowski .... long lost brother of Rob. Now that would be a signing. Just hope he goes better than Greg Smith did

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2