Manly sign Rabbitoh Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Rabbits are not happy that Jumping Jack Gosiewski has hopped over to the Sea eagles ..................

I thought Gosjfiaoski looked fairly good in the game he played.
He seemed bigger & played strongly.........

As for gosiewski there has to be 1 reason. He was offered better money at manly. Otherwise that is once again incompetence from our board.......

I think Souths didn't offer anything.........

I seriously cannot comprehend that. In 1 game he showed **** loads of potential. Really not happy with this decision to let him go........

I can't comprehend that either, unless they need that money to upgrade Angus' offer.......

We have muppets that's why. I can comprehend it..... shouldn't be a surprise.....

Watch him tear it up at Manly whilst we have dud Stockwell.....

For a club that is having apparent salary cap issues we sure are signing some players

The club must fill all positions under the salary cap. Clubs that have issues sign players who are bottom dollar to balance things

I just spoke to a neighbour who is a Souffs fan. He said Jake was a good player, and letting him leave was assurance that he'd end up a star. His inference being that Souffs have let many players go who have excelled at other clubs.
He also bemoaned the fact that, apparently, Gagai is resisting leaving Newcastle to join Souffs.

Just checked rabbits forum:

"I like Gosie, he's got a bit of mongrel in him and we have been sadly lacking in mongrel"

"not resigning gosie was a bad move as well."

Their loss is our gain.

If fan forums were a good source of information.................................we'd have clubs lined up around the block for Brian Kelly!!

"He'll be as good as Matai"

"More skillful than Killer"

"A great footy brain"

;):clap:

Yeah we should have learnt our lessons when we signed guys like Michael Robertson, George Rose, Mark Bryant, Glenn Hall, Joe Galuvao etc back in the day, and we all saw how terrible Uate and Sironen were for us this season

You forgot some names ................Lewis Brown, Jackson Hastings, Nate Myles, Matthew Wright, Matt Parcell, Willie Mason, Tim Moltzen, Isaac John, Nathan Green, Shaun Lane............... but i'm sure it was just an oversight and nothing to do with the additional weight it would give to your post!!!

You got to be one completely blind and irrationally devoted Manly man if you don't agree that our recruitment in the recent past hasn't been more sh*t than successful!

If fan forums were a good source of information.................................we'd have clubs lined up around the block for Brian Kelly!!

"He'll be as good as Matai"

"More skillful than Killer"

"A great footy brain"

;):clap:
That's why everyone is lined up for Brown

You forgot some names ................Lewis Brown, Jackson Hastings, Nate Myles, Matthew Wright, Matt Parcell, Willie Mason, Tim Moltzen, Isaac John, Nathan Green, Shaun Lane............... but i'm sure it was just an oversight and nothing to do with the additional weight it would give to your post!!!

You got to be one completely blind and irrationally devoted Manly man if you don't agree that our recruitment in the recent past hasn't been more sh*t than successful!

Didn't forget them at all, but just pointed out that the world isn't as negative as you'd like to paint it ...

Recent recruitment ? Taupau, Walker, Koroisau, Green, Uate, Fonua-Blake all had pretty decent seasons, 6 guys like that in your top 17 isn't the complete disaster you're trying to portray in the recruitment department with guys like Sironen and Perrett around as well. Can you name another team with that many new recruits performing at a top level ?

Not everybody is signed to be a superstar, there are signings made for depth that aren't ever intended to be much more than NSW Cup players that will get a run or 2 if injuries occur, from your list about guys like Moltzen, John and a Green fit that bill, same with Godinet and Kennedy etc, Cullen another of those types but has a bit more ability

Didn't forget them at all, but just pointed out that the world isn't as negative as you'd like to paint it ...

Recent recruitment ? Taupau, Walker, Koroisau, Green, Uate, Fonua-Blake all had pretty decent seasons, 6 guys like that in your top 17 isn't the complete disaster you're trying to portray in the recruitment department with guys like Sironen and Perrett around as well. Can you name another team with that many new recruits performing at a top level ?

Not everybody is signed to be a superstar, there are signings made for depth that aren't ever intended to be much more than NSW Cup players that will get a run or 2 if injuries occur, from your list about guys like Moltzen, John and a Green fit that bill, same with Godinet and Kennedy etc, Cullen another of those types but has a bit more ability

Green ??!!?........he would make my side of the ledger :clap:

Sure fine ..................I'll buy your argument if they also make the signings that we need right now to make us premiership contenders...............a five eight, an impact 2nd rower/forward and at least one quality outside back!

But we seem to be hell bent on signing "depth" players who no one else wants!

I rather be excited by some key impact signings and go into the season with premiership optimism ..............all we have now is hoping to scrape into the top 8 (but sleeping soundly because we have a shedful of "depth" players running around in NSW cup)

giphy.gif

Walker
Taupau
Koroisau
B Green
M Wright
Kelly
Sironen
Perrett
Fonua-Blake
D Lussick
Uate
T Wright
Winterstein

Its an excellent recruitment drive in 2 years. Some we just bought as depth and every club has those players. We cant buy superstars to fill every single position. Our current roster was excellent and would have finished top 4 with a bit more experience on their resumes.

The Rabbits are not happy that Jumping Jack Gosiewski has hopped over to the Sea eagles ..................

I thought Gosjfiaoski looked fairly good in the game he played.
He seemed bigger & played strongly.........

As for gosiewski there has to be 1 reason. He was offered better money at manly. Otherwise that is once again incompetence from our board.......

I think Souths didn't offer anything.........

I seriously cannot comprehend that. In 1 game he showed **** loads of potential. Really not happy with this decision to let him go........

I can't comprehend that either, unless they need that money to upgrade Angus' offer.......

We have muppets that's why. I can comprehend it..... shouldn't be a surprise.....

Watch him tear it up at Manly whilst we have dud Stockwell.....
Insightful.............stuff....................BOZO......................................................................................

His surname is pronounced "Kosciusko"
He's a mountain of a man !!
Talking of which, Charlie Frith has been quoted as saying he's the best Souffs back rower he's seen since Col Cheeseman !!
Mighty big call....

Still pretty happy with this signing, could be a good signing in the future and I can't see him being anything less than decent, unlike brown

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8