Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not sure Lawton is the Messiah hooker we think he is. He hasn't even played 1 minute at hooker in all his games for us. If he was that great of a hooker then he would be playing there. I see him as the perfect 14 or 15 and full in when injuries hit. I'm sure he would be a quality hooker but as a starting 9 playing big minutes in that post I'm not sure.
Possibly. I guess the question is if Lawton had the same time, opportunity and intent put into him as a hooker (by Des and co) as Croker has, who would come out the better 9? I would suggest Lawton; however, he might be of greater value in the role of utility as he seems more of a "footballer" as Des is known to say. Both; however, would take a backseat to a free, fit and firing Fainu next year, albeit not initially but by year's end.

Croker has performed better than I expected: however, if Fainu is found guilty, I would be uneasy continuing our premiership quest with just Croker and Lawton. Kenny could be a good option.

I'm not sure Lawton is the Messiah hooker we think he is. He hasn't even played 1 minute at hooker in all his games for us. If he was that great of a hooker then he would be playing there. I see him as the perfect 14 or 15 and full in when injuries hit. I'm sure he would be a quality hooker but as a starting 9 playing big minutes in that post I'm not sure.

He has played hooker in the first few weeks of his return. However due to all the injuries to 2nd rowers, he has been playing there.
I am sure if Croker got injured, Lawton would be playing hooker even if they were still short of 2nd rowers

The Boomers are going fine, just beat USA
Or if you meant old people, you may not be up to date with the news? Countries with Delta and low vaccination rates are in trouble.

The mutations in the Delta variant means some of the biological defences that protected younger people in previous strains can be less effective, Prof Berry says.
"When you do look at the hospitalisations, it does seem to be equally distributed (between older and younger patients)."

Exactly my Swiss daughter-in-law recently lost her brother-in-law , 36 years old to the Delta virus .. he was an anti-vax prepper

Simplistic IMO

He played his last 15 odd games at the Warriors at hooker and covers hooker and backrow in equal measure.

The fact he became fit right when half our backrowers were injured necessitated him to play there.

Our backrow been fully fit and our hooking options crippled then it would be reveresed.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that he (nor Croker) shouldn't be a long term starting hooker option but to use the fact he has been playing backrow for us as the reason is, as I said, simplistic

Last edited:
12 more sleeps

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but:

The temporary suspension of the commencement of new jury trials at:

The Downing Centre;

John Maddison Tower;

Campbelltown;

Gosford;

Katoomba;

Parramatta

Penrith; and

Wollongong.

is extended to Friday 16 July 2021.

This is the only change to the arrangements published on Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 27 June 2021.

It is on a rolling system at the moment so no chance of his trial happening.

i guess lots more sleeps now!

Let's get excited after the findings. If he actually stabbed a guy, I don't want to get or be excited about him in any way whatsoever.

IF he's innocent, I'll be singing the praises, because not only was he innocent, he's been forced to endure media harassment, fan abuse, destruction of character under the stand down rule, and if he comes back from that, he's on track with Croker / Foz fighting character, and it IS someone you want around the place.

Just LOSE the ****ing gang crap, PLEASE.
I'm actually excited because this saga is finally coming to a conclusion 🙂

Notice Jamil Hoppa case went to court today so it doesn’t appear the court system has stopped - maybe because it’s essential work under Gladys’s guidelines (or lack of).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4