Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One man's d1ckhead is another man's treasure. Nevertheless, I am unable to say whether Dylan or Manase are d1ckheads as I don't know them personally. They're pretty decent footy players though.
They are both decent footy players and most likely they are decent people as well .
I am sure their good points outnumber their indiscretions.

Des knows them better than any of us and there is good reason he wants both in his playing roster

Perspective time ....
There is a bit of dickhead in all of us
But not all of us have the Balls of NRL footy players

Congratulations Bozo, that the 100th time you have used this 'phrase' in posts in the past two months.
Time for a new one. How about: "In hindsight"?
We are all crazy and unique in our own right feathered friend

Thanks for the tip but you can use what works best for you . The Who . The original and the best :)

download.jpg

It got old after 5 times, I just mentally edit it out on the posts of his that I actually read.
@BOZO may correct me, but I don't think his posts are necessarily intended to be read.
Often seems they're just there for some visual impact, or to elicit a conditioned response, such as Hmm, shouting, inspirational meme > > the team must play better to live up to the club history > > we need to become Sea Eagle members... [synapses in brain connect, message received, move on quick to find something else to actually read] o_O:eek:@:D@:D
Some of his best stuff includes the self portraits of his toned pecs, no reading required to admire those.
And the youtube workout links, also helpful and no reading required ;)

Last edited:
@BOZO may correct me, but I don't think his posts are necessarily intended to be read.
Often seems they're just there for some visual impact, or to elicit a conditioned response, such as Hmm, shouting, inspirational meme > > the team must play better to live up to the club history > > we need to become Sea Eagle members... [synapses in brain connect, message received, move on quick to find something else to actually read] o_O:eek:@:D@:D
Some of his best stuff includes the self portraits of his toned pecs, no reading required to admire those.
And the youtube workout links, also helpful and no reading required ;)
I must confess feathered friend .....You got me down to a T :)

Haha you're a good sport Bozo. I confess I don't always understand your comments but understanding isn't the be-all and end-all. There's a lot to be said for art, for example.
Sometimes it is hard to perceive one another because of our different and sometimes crazy personalities thats me ) But Over the years I have got to know most of you well enough to understand that you are good people at heart and mean well feathered friend :)

A forum like this relying largely on the written word has its limitations, hard to see a smile a frown or a wink, for example. Often the most important messages are between the lines, even though there aren't lines :)

A forum like this relying largely on the written word has its limitations, hard to see a smile a frown or a wink, for example. Often the most important messages are between the lines, even though there aren't lines :)

did you know that when scanners 'read' bar codes, they are not reading the black lines... but the white ones between them...!!!!

By the way he doesn't have to prove who did it if it wasn't him. He just has to raise a reasonable doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if the real perpetrator didn't want to fess up and nor would I be surprised if someone might be too afraid to dob the perpetrator in. So the unicorn reference doesn't seem apt in my opinion.

They are both decent footy players and most likely they are decent people as well .
I am sure their good points outnumber their indiscretions.

Des knows them better than any of us and there is good reason he wants both in his playing roster

Perspective time ....
There is a bit of dickhead in all of us
But not all of us have the Balls of NRL footy players
"There is a bit of dick head in all of us"
Speak for yourself mate.. not once have I had a bit of dick head In me.. touch wood I never will ;)

12 more sleeps

Let's get excited after the findings. If he actually stabbed a guy, I don't want to get or be excited about him in any way whatsoever.

IF he's innocent, I'll be singing the praises, because not only was he innocent, he's been forced to endure media harassment, fan abuse, destruction of character under the stand down rule, and if he comes back from that, he's on track with Croker / Foz fighting character, and it IS someone you want around the place.

Just LOSE the ****ing gang crap, PLEASE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8