Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We do not live in a perfect world and There is no such thing as a perfect head mate . far from it

Have fun touching your wood ;)
Thanks..

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
12 more sleeps
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but:

The temporary suspension of the commencement of new jury trials at:

The Downing Centre;

John Maddison Tower;

Campbelltown;

Gosford;

Katoomba;

Parramatta

Penrith; and

Wollongong.

is extended to Friday 16 July 2021.

This is the only change to the arrangements published on Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 27 June 2021.

It is on a rolling system at the moment so no chance of his trial happening.

The Downing Centre;

John Maddison Tower;

Campbelltown;

Gosford;

Katoomba;

Parramatta

Penrith; and

Wollongong.

This is the only change to the arrangements published on Friday 25 June 2021 and Sunday 27 June 2021.

What ever????

The Downing Centre;

John Maddison Tower;

Campbelltown;

Gosford;

Katoomba;

Parramatta

Penrith; and

Wollongong.

Sorry, wouldn’t that need the closure to be extended beyond the 26th for his trial to be delayed?

Last edited:
"It is on a rolling system"

I think that means that all trials delayed will still take place before Fainu's.
What he said....

Also there us no chance the lockdown will be released in the next 2 weeks given the aid package announced today so i would expect at least another month in limbo for MF.

2023 it will go to trial after the 5th wave of lockdowns, all to protect the boomers.
The Boomers are going fine, just beat USA
Or if you meant old people, you may not be up to date with the news? Countries with Delta and low vaccination rates are in trouble.

The mutations in the Delta variant means some of the biological defences that protected younger people in previous strains can be less effective, Prof Berry says.
"When you do look at the hospitalisations, it does seem to be equally distributed (between older and younger patients)."

I mentioned this elsewhere but better in here. It was in the media that IF Fainu isn't set free we should chase Mitch Kenny, the back up hooker to Koroisau at Panthers. He would be a gun buy if Fainu isn't cleared. Thoughts?

EOL u said “no chance of his trial happening “ , did u mean this year or this month etc ?
If Fainu gets off this I hope he learns his lesson and doesn’t do so much as j walk , what a waste of time ,talent and public resources this has been .
Yeah sorry. I Ment this year. If sydney is in lockdown for a 'melbourne' type length then could be december if lucky.

Do we need another hooker given we have Lawton now?
I'm not sure Lawton is the Messiah hooker we think he is. He hasn't even played 1 minute at hooker in all his games for us. If he was that great of a hooker then he would be playing there. I see him as the perfect 14 or 15 and full in when injuries hit. I'm sure he would be a quality hooker but as a starting 9 playing big minutes in that post I'm not sure.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8