Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would say let's forget about Manase, the jury decided in just a couple of hours as to whether he was guilty or innocent, so his defence would have to introduce new evidence in any appeal to be successful.
There is a theory that he may be covering up for a friend, but when you think about, what sort of friend would let another friend take all of this heat over the years, lose his career, and go to jail for a crime he did not commit, let's move on from Manase.
The sort of friend who is a fellow gang member in 21 District perhaps?

This fainu stuff has totally destabilised the club. For three years we’ve had it hanging around affecting the playing group / keeping money on the cap for him / not moving forward buying a 9 as well as the media talking about it.

Today’s performance was another example of what the episode has done to our club.

I really wish Josh and Manase would stop playing this stuff out on social media. Olay is making himself look like a complete flog by protesting inclusion then supporting convicted criminals. In my eyes at least.

#lastsupper

...**** me dead

Attachments

• 298913610_773863363857090_8650174106266744237_n.jpg
    298913610_773863363857090_8650174106266744237_n.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 104
I really wish Josh and Manase would stop playing this stuff out on social media. Olay is making himself look like a complete flog by protesting inclusion then supporting convicted criminals. In my eyes at least.

#lastsupper

...**** me dead
A bit late to be drinking calves blood.

His family and club clearly doing what they can to support him:

Ms Cunneen said that two of Fainu’s brothers, who were contracted to Manly, had paid his legal fees after the club advanced them money from their 2023 contracts

#lastsupper

...**** me dead
Yep. This honestly ranks about 3 Winner Cups. Someone get these half-wits off "social media" FFS this almost makes Dylan Walker's annual off-season encounter with the police seem sensible.

#lastsupper

...**** me dead
The bbq fare looks pretty ****

His family and club clearly doing what they can to support him:

Ms Cunneen said that two of Fainu’s brothers, who were contracted to Manly, had paid his legal fees after the club advanced them money from their 2023 contracts
Oh well, at least that means they're locked in with us for 2023 now 😂

So it looks like the Silks request for bail and a retrial have fallen on deaf ears ???

Is this how I read the situation.

Oh goodness , the thought of that horrifies me.

It helps them realise how tough they are. Anyone who thinks it doesn't happen need think again.

But newer jails have single occupant cells, he will likely end up at Bathurst or Goulburn, neither are good. He wants to hope he get sent to Junee.

So it looks like the Silks request for bail and a retrial have fallen on deaf ears ???

Is this how I read the situation.

No not exactly - my understanding is he has to be sentenced because he has been convicted. There is basically no bail for violent crime convictions under laws that were passed 1 July or thereabouts.

Any appeal is a separate issue and goes to back of the queue.

It is possible an appeal is heard in 12 months and he is found not guilty. That's just bad luck that he will already served 1 year (and his butt is now as big as a dinner plate).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8