Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Josh Schuster the dumb **** now paying tribute to the convicted felon - "Toko"

Is that a sound made of a key turning in a lock ?

Give him 25 years.

Josh Schuster the dumb **** now paying tribute to the convicted felon
Is this the post you saw? Seems Josh is just being supportive

Schuster support.jpg

Should friends stop supporting a person who is in trouble? The post was forwarded from Manase's account, so maybe he should suspend his Insta account ...

No. If a mate of mine was in a gang, arrived at a church function, stabbed someone in the back, didn't think the job was done so slashed their face for good measure, after being exposed for sending private naked pictures of a young girl out and posting derogatory comments about the club you work for , for not selecting Albert Hopoate, I'd tell him he's a ****ing flog, and to never speak to me again, until he pulls himself into line.

Secondly, people are angry at the frustration, that after all this he's being supported openly and publicly, but they wouldn't wear an inclusivity jersey.

They all aren't a full quid, surely. Possibly stand in a circle asking each other where their baseball is.

I agree.

However, it's a generational thing whereby young people have grown up communicating on social media. For them it's the norm. Personally, I avoid it as much as possible.
This is where these kids do need some guidance, support and education. This is actually something that JoshA could step forward and help them with in a constructive way. And if not him, then the club should be stepping in to help these guys with it.

Ryan it’s alright mate, just say you have no friends.
You’re really gonna crucify Josh Schuster for sharing a post saying “see you soon” he just reshared what Fainu posted.

Fainu is a goose but he obviously has friends and they still support him one way or another. You’ve got nothing better to do than stalk players social media posts, you have been doing it for years.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7