Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This site is the exception to the rule.
I think there is a qualitative difference. This an opinion forum where most members remain anonymous. It is not a networking site. I don't post on Insta etc.

This is where these kids do need some guidance, support and education. This is actually something that JoshA could step forward and help them with in a constructive way. And if not him, then the club should be stepping in to help these guys with it.
Players should already be receiving social media training in the Characterwise programme

"These mandatory sessions may include: Social Media, Mental Wellbeing, Cultural Awareness, Illicit Drugs & Anti-Doping, Alcohol, Respectful Relationships and more."

I got plenty of time for young Keppie, he brings heaps of value off the field and is a very proper front rower. I rank the Ken Stephen medal equal to the Dally M, it is great when Manly players do well there. Says more about our club and the men in our jersey than a thousand Insta posts ever could.

I got plenty of time for young Keppie, he brings heaps of value off the field and is a very proper front rower. I rank the Ken Stephen medal equal to the Dally M, it is great when Manly players do well there. Says more about our club and the men in our jersey than a thousand Insta posts ever could.

I'm with you - now to stop those penalties and fumbles haha

Are they? Do you have proof for this or is just an opinion?

Not sure if you use social media, but yes, people saying they are done. Top to bottom this club is rotten to the core atm (and that's transferring to the inept, passionless, lazy, uninspiring performances on the field).

Not sure if you use social media, but yes, people saying they are done. Top to bottom this club is rotten to the core atm (and that's transferring to the inept, passionless, lazy, uninspiring performances on the field).

I think it would depend on which social media platforms are viewed & how representative they are of the wider base of Sea Eagles supporters.

The last couple of home games have been well attended. With finals hopes completely gone, let's see if fans turn up for the Sharks game this week.

I think it would depend on which social media platforms are viewed & how representative they are of the wider base of Sea Eagles supporters.

The last couple of home games have been well attended. With finals hopes completely gone, let's see if fans turn up for the Sharks game this week.
I’m not renewing my
Membership next year. So that’s one! 🤣😎

I’m not renewing my
Membership next year. So that’s one! 🤣😎
I think you're supposed to be over here @:D

In light of a recent verdict I would hesitate to assume merely 'wannabe'
There has definitely been some penetration of NRL squads by gang members and gang associates over time. This is not a new phenomenon though. Only an idiot would believe that the Manly Sea Eagles has never had active gang members in its playing squads (particularly junior squads) and feeder clubs. Unfortunately, this situation isn't going to change anytime soon. In fact recent events have only served to shine a spotlight on it.

Perhaps we need to formally recognise 21 District as a pathway organisation for MWSE in the future.

*Please note that the last sentence is very much written tongue in cheek, and there is no suggestion that Marty Taupau is a gang member or supports criminal behaviour in any way
21928490-7765583-image-m-4_1575677629172.jpg

I think after this fiasco the club should pull it's resources from Western Sydney which means ending it's partnership with Blacktown. The club should instead either bring back Manly or go into partnership with one of the QLD clubs to be our feeder.

I'm not sure getting into bed with a QLD feeder side is allowed under the current rules.

Well anything but western Sydney.
I think there was a plan some years ago to divide the 11 zones in Regional NSW between the 10 NSW based clubs and the Raiders. If that was the case there would be an argument for Manly to get the Central Coast. I would much prefer that to Blacktown.
download.jpg

I think there was a plan some years ago to divide the 11 zones in Regional NSW between the 10 NSW based clubs and the Raiders. If that was the case there would be an argument for Manly to get the Central Coast. I would much prefer that to Blacktown.
View attachment 21955
Sounds like the right plan central coast but the damn Rorters and Bunnies have that area..😔

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6