Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the photos I don't get what the outcry is about his weight.
From the gibberish I thought he was going to have a beer belly or look like George Rose,he is not trim but FMD there is nothing there an offseason can not fix,seriously......
Come on … I reckon that I could catch him jumping over a fence!

Just sayin

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Drunk Happy Hour GIF

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Perhaps but they do run a competition where they have a say in who plays and who doesn't.

I'm not a fan of the way they operate to be sure but if I were running a company and one of my subcontractors was charged with stabbing someone I would look the stand them down ASAP pending the court case. Legally if I was allowed to do so I would.

As far as your point on the poor young man's mental health.....

Do you mean the guy that had the NRL World at his feet and a long career ahead but threw it all away?

The young man was (supposedly) part of a western Sydney gang.

The young man who CHOSE to drive his shady mates to a church dance to collect money from another individual? It wasn't 10 am on a Monday heading down to the office to discuss a debt. It was a muscle collection which are probably illegal by any measure of the law.

The young man that hid his identity with a white towel because he had a headache.

The young man that effectively said **** you to every manly fan and the club when he risked further injury on a shoulder he should have been resting.

The young man who if he didn't do it seems happy to protect the alleged stabber's identity.

Yeah, I feel really sorry for the kid. It's all a setup....

FMD take some responsibility for one's actions and man up.

Quality rant BTW.

Yeah, I do mean that guy. The guy that made a series of extremely poor choices, all of which we would agree were dumb, possibly illegal, etc.

Still does not change the fact that the NRL imposing extra sanctions on a player, before his or her day in court, would certainly have some mental health repercussions, over and above the legal and social issues.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Quality rant BTW.

Yeah, I do mean that guy. The guy that made a series of extremely poor choices, all of which we would agree were dumb, possibly illegal, etc.

Still does not change the fact that the NRL imposing extra sanctions on a player, before his or her day in court, would certainly have some mental health repercussions, over and above the legal and social issues.
Not only mental health.
The other side of it is what is the actual impact of the not at fault? That is what really gets me, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind it, not even the reasoning, the justification doesn't seem to fit. It only punishes everyone, fans, clubs, teams, the individual and even the NRL all get punished and in most occasions now, often unjustly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18