Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality rant BTW.

Yeah, I do mean that guy. The guy that made a series of extremely poor choices, all of which we would agree were dumb, possibly illegal, etc.

Still does not change the fact that the NRL imposing extra sanctions on a player, before his or her day in court, would certainly have some mental health repercussions, over and above the legal and social issues.
come on mate everyone on here knows I love a rant.

still doesn't change the fact HE did this to himself. can't get more simple than that. The boo Hoo generation needs to sit up and take responsibility for themselves.

It's not like it's his first trip to the bareback rodeo. I wonder how the poor girl in the sex video he posted online handled her mental health?

come on mate everyone on here knows I love a rant.

still doesn't change the fact HE did this to himself. can't get more simple than that. The boo Hoo generation needs to sit up and take responsibility for themselves.

It's not like it's his first trip to the bareback rodeo. I wonder how the poor girl in the sex video he posted online handled her mental health?

I don't see anyone denying or arguing against any of that.

It still doesn't change the fact the NRL policy adds to the mental health issue for the player.....which is the point I'm making.

I don't see anyone denying or arguing against any of that.

It still doesn't change the fact the NRL policy adds to the mental health issue for the player.....which is the point I'm making.
the NRL is a circus i agree but ultimately its not the NRL creating the mental stress on these players. the stress comes from the action that got them into the position In the first place.

Had Manese decided not to get out of the car that night if he indeed 'was just driving' then none of this would have happened.

Had JDB not decided it was a good idea to 'roast' a girl with his best mate that night then he too wouldn't have been in the position he was regardless of the verdict handed down.

Had Jarred Hayne not been a total self-proclaimed 'god' then perhaps he too would be living a much better life now.

we all make stupid mistakes and these well-paid public figures shouldn't get and more importantly DONT deserve special circumstances.

the NRL is a circus i agree but ultimately its not the NRL creating the mental stress on these players. the stress comes from the action that got them into the position In the first place.

Had Manese decided not to get out of the car that night if he indeed 'was just driving' then none of this would have happened.

Had JDB not decided it was a good idea to 'roast' a girl with his best mate that night then he too wouldn't have been in the position he was regardless of the verdict handed down.

Had Jarred Hayne not been a total self-proclaimed 'god' then perhaps he too would be living a much better life now.

we all make stupid mistakes and these well-paid public figures shouldn't get and more importantly DONT deserve special circumstances.

And ordinary people will keep making those mistakes. Its human nature to err. Easy to look at things retrospectively and be critical of the error. But life doesnt work that way. We all make mistakes in life we regret, but then again making the mistakes is how we learn. Sometimes of course those mistakes have dire consequences, but as I suggest we would all like to relive the moment and make a Sliding Doors alternative action. I the end we only realise how foolish we have been after the act, not necessarily before.

And ordinary people will keep making those mistakes. Its human nature to err. Easy to look at things retrospectively and be critical of the error. But life doesnt work that way. We all make mistakes in life we regret, but then again making the mistakes is how we learn. Sometimes of course those mistakes have dire consequences, but as I suggest we would all like to relive the moment and make a Sliding Doors alternative action. I the end we only realise how foolish we have been after the act, not necessarily before.
Agree but you only learn once you own your mistakes Bear...

Do you read the crap you write ... ?

Only an ole petticoat wearing commie ... could possibly accuse the person defending freedom ... as being the persecutor ...

And NO ... you are not inclusive ... you are the actual and ideological opposite ... your call to ban "bigots" ... or as they are also known ... people who disagree with you ... is frightening ...
Freedom of belief doesn't mean freedom from consequence for demonstrating those beliefs, just like freedom of speech doesn't exclude you from suffering any potential consequence to that speech.

all that is very true but (and here is the killer) we don't need to walk through that sliding door 90% of the time. It's a personal choice.

MF didn't have to attend that venue. He didn't go there to enjoy the dance or church gathering. He went there to 'get' money from someone. This one reason in its self was a sliding door moment. Imagine if he had have just stayed in the car or better still didn't drive them.

Some bloke wouldn't have been stabbed (probably). And MF would have been one of the best 9's in the NRL and we may have had a premiership by now.

I have never been a 'bad boy' but have found myself in a number of sticky moments when I had to choose a path that if I went the wrong way could and probably would have caused great upheaval to my life. its personal choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8