Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
DCE930CE-018A-4C6E-BA83-B1FA446789CD.png

Selfies at the Court House. 😎

Just watched the video, I'm not sure if he is guilty of stabbing the guy, but he is presenting quite a strong case of being guilty of being a moron. Why would you even contemplate getting involved in this at any level ? Stay in the car. The towel on the head excuse is an absolute pearler.

Yeah either way, so he went to a church with his thug mates to collect money. Fmd he a professional Nrl player, now not sure how he can be guilty. But not a great look from the 4 of them.
If he does get a non guilty I be placing strict conditions on contract, fairly sure club moved his family to northern beaches. ****tard is what comes to mind.

Just reading over the last 2 pages of this thread and I need to just provide a warning here, that you need to be careful about what you are saying and how some of you are saying it. There are some borderline posts here.

Refer back to our terms and just consider whether offering your thoughts on this subject are possible going to land you in any trouble both here and externally

I agree totally Dan. I dont think some on this forum realise how liable they can become. This is a public forum and therefore you are exposing yourselves to potential litigation if you cross the line. Be very careful fellow sea eagles lest someone maligned should take offence and seek redress. I'm not a solicitor but worked in the criminal justice system for over three decades. Tread carefully

Just watched the video, I'm not sure if he is guilty of stabbing the guy, but he is presenting quite a strong case of being guilty of being a moron. Why would you even contemplate getting involved in this at any level ? Stay in the car. The towel on the head excuse is an absolute pearler.
yes as mentioned before he is NOT the shiniest penny in the purse ,and as he has demonstrated already he is a 1st grade moron on any number of accounts ,,,,,but,,,,, where is the knife there is no sign of it when he jumps off the fence like where is it ?If its in his pocket or in the back of his pants why do you not see him check that its still there especially after the what is it 3 metre high fence jump ,even if its a reach around behind him to check the knife is secure ?
So if he doesn't have it on him its been dropped in the compound or someone has taken it but still where is it and why hasn't it been found.?
Also as we have mentioned he doesn't come across as a criminal mastermind more like a simpleton if I am realistically assessing his mental capabilities and so I would not give him the credit to be able to successfully hide that knife ,remove any DNA from his sling and every other item of his clothing and survive a forensic search of his home and belongings. That I think would truly be stretching his clearly feeble mental capabilities.
So anyways I know there is a lot of smoke but without the weapon and all that goes with it he may or may not be innocent, but I will be surprised if he is found guilty.
Just my opinion on what I have read .

Last edited:
I remember a couple of years ago Manase's team stated that they hadn't been given access to the cctv footage. It's likely no one except prosecution saw it before the trial.
surely that's not legal?
doesn't the accused have a right to see evidence before a trial, or have I just been watching too much Perry Mason?

yes as mentioned before he is NOT the shiniest penny in the purse ,and as he has demonstrated already he is a 1st grade moron on any number of accounts ,,,,,but,,,,, where is the knife there is no sign of it when he jumps off the fence like where is it ?If its in his pocket or in the back of his pants why do you not see him check that its still there especially after the what is it 3 metre high fence jump ,even if its a reach around behind him to check the knife is secure ?
So if he doesn't have it on him its been dropped in the compound or someone has taken it but still where is it and why hasn't it been found.?
Also as we have mentioned he doesn't come across as a criminal mastermind more like a simpleton if I am realistically assessing his mental capabilities and so I would not give him the credit to be able to successfully hide that knife ,remove any DNA from his sling and every other item of his clothing and survive a forensic search of his home and belongings. That I think would truly be stretching his clearly feeble mental capabilities.
So anyways I know there is a lot of smoke but without the weapon and all that goes with it he may or may not be innocent, but I will be surprised if he is found guilty.
Just my opinion on what I have read .
I wonder what the clubs plan B is if this goes against Faniu.
I love croker but he's not the hooker to win us a comp. He's the number 14 in a premiership winning side but not the starting hooker.

I love croker but he's not the hooker to win us a comp. He's the number 14 in a premiership winning side but not the starting hooker.
I agree Cambo, we do need some more spark there and as you previously mentioned Verrils could be a definite option if things don’t work out for fainu. Something like the Ballin/Le strange combo would be awesome. Croker would be one part of that.

You're kidding if the barrister didnt know about the footage and prep him on his answer.
100% she knew it but she can't 'prep' him to lie or give a different answer to what he provided his lawyers in his proof of evidence. In preparation for a trial his lawyers would have gone over every single potentially damaging bit of evidence and they've gone into the trial, including deciding to call Manase to give evidence, with eyes wide open. That doesn't mean there isn't an inner groan when an answer like that is actually spoken in front of the jury.

Can’t understand why Lawton has not been given a crack, I think he would kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10