LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, so we've learned not to do a documentary on your team when losing.
Breaking a record for the amount of 'f' word usage apparently doesn't equate to job security as a coach.

party on!

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

The Tigers needed a fresh start during the pre season and wasted precious time this year keeping Madge on. It doesn't matter how much success you had historically unless you evolve with the game you do not taste success.

Yet the Tigers pushed a few of the top tier sides earlier in the season and were at least competitive . Pretty tough gig when a coach may not have the right cattle to work with as well but like most situations with coaches being shown the door , usually a culmination of factors . Not all bad for dismissed coaches who still get a payout regardless , plenty of free time on their hands then or what ever time and with no doubt a far less pressured life .

There is no reason why the Tuggers can't replicate the success of the 'Riff. They have a massive area with plenty of young talent. If they embark on a plan to develop and promote their young players, and keep their juniors (ie. like Teddy, Moses, Woods, Ado-Carr etc) then all they need is sensible management and administration.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
There is no reason why the Tuggers can't replicate the success of the 'Riff. They have a massive area with plenty of young talent. If they embark on a plan to develop and promote their young players, and keep their juniors (ie. like Teddy, Moses, Woods, Ado-Carr etc) then all they need is sensible management and administration.
This

The amount of talent they have had come through and have let go of.....they should be winning comps

Imo Kimmorley and the Tigers doesn't fit right, it's weird. Like Barrett and the Dogs and to a lesser extent even Brown and the Warriors. I hope for their sake Sheens can find someone more suited to Wests-Balmain.

Also hope they can get their management, recruitment and in particular junior pathways together as they have such a vast area in south west Sydney that could be utilised a whole lot better.

Imo Kimmorley and the Tigers doesn't fit right, it's weird. Like Barrett and the Dogs and to a lesser extent even Brown and the Warriors. I hope for their sake Sheens can find someone more suited to Wests-Balmain.

Also hope they can get their management, recruitment and in particular junior pathways together as they have such a vast area in south west Sydney that could be utilised a whole lot better.
and stop them stealing feledy and the fainu prop

Hey!

I was just watching the video attached to this article and I heard Tim sheens say:

"We're a results driven business"

then I saw some board members walk into the admin building which is basically...a demountable!!!

There's demountables everywhere!

Have I entered some alternate universe???

Hey!

I was just watching the video attached to this article and I heard Tim sheens say:

"We're a results driven business"

then I saw some board members walk into the admin building which is basically...a demountable!!!

There's demountables everywhere!

Have I entered some alternate universe???

Blue Steel has his own furniture to move into the demountables He would be the perfect coach 🤣🤣

It just gets better in Tigerland.

Big signing for this year Peachy has been told he can leave.

Brooks about to be sacked by the little Noddy. I bet they will let him go to Newcastle now, if they want him.

Still looking for a development coach.

not lol worthy (maybe it is) but these threads are for any tigers info I presume...

Tim Sheens is reportedly set to be locked in as head coach of the Wests Tigers.

News Corp journalist Phil Rothfield revealed on NRL 360 on Monday that the head of football will step into the high-pressure role that Michael Maguire was sacked from last month.

not lol worthy (maybe it is) but these threads are for any tigers info I presume...

Tim Sheens is reportedly set to be locked in as head coach of the Wests Tigers.

News Corp journalist Phil Rothfield revealed on NRL 360 on Monday that the head of football will step into the high-pressure role that Michael Maguire was sacked from last month.
I think it’s a smart appointment...he is a good operator and will steady the ship for a couple of years. It’s not a question of whether he can win them a premiership, they aren’t in the running. It’s about getting them competitive each week. He is a four time premiership winner, so he can certainly do that. If he can lift them off the canvas, someone else can keep pushing them to the top later.

Last edited:

Agreed, but theat Tigers role is not an enviable 1 and hard to think of any fit really ?
Sadly, even many of the legendary Tigers from the successful 80's and 90's team have openly stated they do not relate to the current setup and it all feels lost from head to toe.
My opinion is starting right at the front office and has been for a while now.

The TIgers will not improve until they clear out the front office. Their recruitment and retention has been diabolical for a decade. I. surprised the franchise has not folded or been relocated yet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6