LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don’t recall him being upgraded other than the 3 yr extension he signed in 2021,nor can I find anything on the net
I found this in the Foran thread (I used to be good at remembering approximately when things happened but the 2 years of COVID stuffed that up because the usual milestones each year (e.g. Christmas) were non-events) & realise I was mixing Olakau’atu’s upgrade earlier this year up with Schuster.

That said, Tartak started agitating about Ola even though he was contracted for 2024 & the club ended up upgrading his contract so I still think there needs to be some sort of policing around when clubs, managers & players can start pushing for contracts as it currently allows managers to leverage clubs while the player is already under contract…which makes a mockery of the concept of a contract, which we know already.

Post in thread 'The Kieran Forum'
The Kieran Forum

Reports this morning that Benji wants out due to a feud with Fulton who both he and Sheens had no say in recruiting.

This just shows the blowback we are getting from the Tigers basket case.

Before anyone gets excited about swaps and trades with the Tigpies check to see where the rumour starts.

Who has the most incompetent front office them or us….. and then there’s the Dragoons.

Gees we are hanging out with the wrong crowd of cellar dwellers.

Reports this morning that Benji wants out due to a feud with Fulton who both he and Sheens had no say in recruiting.

Before anyone gets excited about swaps and trades with the Tigpies check to see where the rumour starts.

Who has the most incompetent front office them or us….. and then there’s the Dragoons.

Reading between the lines, Sheens should be handing over the reins to Benji and his sidekick Robbie now. Sheens is so yesteryear, it's a modern game now. Now we have Fulton rocking the Tigpies boat with recruiting decisions. I agree, recruiting from these deadbeat clubs is not the place for Manly to be.

Maybe we can sign Benji as our assistant coach

Get one back on the tigers

Sad that we have reached the levels of the tigers and dragoins

The biggest LOL is the Tuggers thinking they will improve by recruiting Manly staff and players.
Yeah I agree with this. If the tigers want success why would they be looking at us and trying to sign players, staff and systems from our club.

We are a basket case off the field which is not just my view but the view of most supporters and commentators around the game. 8 ceos, 4 coaches, pride gate etc and on the field only three out of last nine final series despite having the turbos and dce.

The tigers should be looking at the roosters, panthers or storm for a model that brings success.

The Tigers is not a happy place at either. I don't understand not involving your coaching staff in recruitment decisions.

It's more about us having a club prepared to take those from us who don't want stay because they think they are worth more money. Scott Fulton is still helping us! Thank you.

Interesting to see what transpires going forward - the board doesn’t catch, pass, tackle

Interesting to see what transpires going forward - the board doesn’t catch, pass, tackle
Yeah but they can create conditions in which the players have no interest in doing those things, except perhaps to look after their own careers. To win a premiership you need to be playing as well as teams like Penrith who do everything to the best of their ability and play for each other

Not sure why this ended up in the LOL thread…
This is great news for the tigers fans… the board has been a complete and utter basket case for years… the infighting, leaking to the media etc has been a huge factor in them being a joke of a club… reminds me of manlys board/ownership to be honest…

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2