LOL @ Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure why this ended up in the LOL thread…
This is great news for the tigers fans… the board has been a complete and utter basket case for years… the infighting, leaking to the media etc has been a huge factor in them being a joke of a club… reminds me of manlys board/ownership to be honest…
Appointing Richardson is a good move he's a smart operator, big call getting rid of Pascoe and the Chairman, wont attempt to write his name. Don't think he'll move on Scotty F, at least not this season owing to the Fulton - Fainu connection. With more to come you would expect.

Wonder if there is still some formal or could have been informal arrangement to have an even spit of Balmain and Wests representation on any newly appointed board .
Then the previous dilemma of the Wests grouping providing a good part of the funding requirements outside of the N R L allocation .
Plus no doubt West"s still existing position of having the bigger junior nursery and a bit of an imbalance that situation will continue to maybe influence general club matters .
Still , would have to be an improvement on the previous level of board disfunction, well sure an outcome that the majority of West - Tigers supporters would hope for.

Wonder if there is still some formal or could have been informal arrangement to have an even spit of Balmain and Wests representation on any newly appointed board .
Then the previous dilemma of the Wests grouping providing a good part of the funding requirements outside of the N R L allocation .
Plus no doubt West"s still existing position of having the bigger junior nursery and a bit of an imbalance that situation will continue to maybe influence general club matters .
Still , would have to be an improvement on the previous level of board disfunction, well sure an outcome that the majority of West - Tigers supporters would hope for.

That would be a strong no. Wests under the Holman Barnes group have the overwhelming control and ownership of the joint venture.

Tigers have two options. Fit in or fcuuk off.

Just like Norths when they were weighing Manly down on our joint venture.

That would be a strong no. Wests under the Holman Barnes group have the overwhelming control and ownership of the joint venture.

Tigers have two options. Fit in or fcuuk off.

Just like Norths when they were weighing Manly down on our joint venture.
Yeah , looks that way and you seem to be reasonably aware of the general situation there .
Still intrigues me that the club is often or continues to be referred to as primarily the Tigers .
No doubt mainly based on a bit of misguided nostalgia and quite separate from the reality for some time now

Appointing Richardson is a good move he's a smart operator, big call getting rid of Pascoe and the Chairman, wont attempt to write his name. Don't think he'll move on Scotty F, at least not this season owing to the Fulton - Fainu connection. With more to come you would expect.
Very interested to see how long Fulton has a job for…
Richardson is a very good appointment, it’s going to be a very interesting couple of years coming up for the tigers…

My father in-law is a diehard tigs fan… he thought it was hilarious that manly signed brooks (he hated the bloke, thought they shoulda punted him when they had Hastings) but he would be dead set doing cartwheels down the street after the boards sacking… been a very hard decade and a half for the tigpie fans

Last edited:
Well done to the West Tigers club for removing them selves from Losers
Those losers dragged the West Tigers club down to their Mediocre level for so long
It was a pathetic selfish long losing act and they should hang their big egotistical arrogant heads in shame for virtually wearing down the spirit of the West tigers club

I have said many times that The Greatest asset of any organisation is the great people it acquires
Our Greatest Manly Years were under the Great Ken Arthurton and Bob Fulton
1702444409588.png

Last edited:
The mergers were a sad day in Rugby League. There is bugger all left of the Balmain Rugby league Club. No club premises and the odd game at Leichhardt serves as a reminder of what use to be. Last I knew they had some Balmain pictures hanging in the back room of Five Dock bowling club. The reference to the Tigers on the club emblem is really all that is left. They may as well be playing out of Perth. They merged two small city clubs one based at Rozelle and the other at Ashfield and now play them out of Campbelltown. Who do the supporters identify with? I’m just glad we got out of the northern eagles mess.

Very interested to see how long Fulton has a job for…
Richardson is a very good appointment, it’s going to be a very interesting couple of years coming up for the tigers…

My father in-law is a diehard tigs fan… he thought it was hilarious that manly signed brooks (he hated the bloke, thought they shoulda punted him when they had Hastings) but he would be dead set doing cartwheels down the street after the boards sacking… been a very hard decade and a half for the tigpie fans
Richardson only there until June 2024 in interim capacity. Says he’s never met Scott Fulton but thought his old man was alright.

Scott might be ballboy again before you know it.

Richardson only there until June 2024 in interim capacity. Says he’s never met Scott Fulton but thought his old man was alright.

Scott might be ballboy again before you know it.
Or maybe Scotty F can take over from Des and do Prison visits for Manase now that the Fainu's are all at the Tigpies now.

on paper the tigers are actually looking pretty good for 2025 with what should've been rookie of the year Bula at fullback, 1 of either Suvvilan or Fainu at five eight whoever performs this season with both of them probably 2 out of the top 3 most talented young halves for next generation, NSW half Luai at halfback and NSW hooker Koroisau as their spine. then a strong pack of NSW forward utikimanu and klemmer, but at this stage they will probably have the future best front rower of S fainu starting, combined with what i think they should do with I Pap and young talented blore playing second row and tough as nails bateman playing lock. only problem would be their 2-5. they did sign that union player, can also play douehi centre and got to'a and stains but overall I recon they have good potential.

2025 tigers team (even more money with klemmer moved on)

1. bula - 21
2. staines - 23
3. douehi - 25
4. starford to'a - 23
5. Solomon Alaimalo - 28
6. latu fainu or bud suvillan 18 and 22
7. luai - 26
8. utikimanu - 23
9. koroisau - 31
10. S fainu - 19
11. I pap - 25
12. blore - 23