[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I prefer not to laugh at Parra. If that were Manly getting those calls tonight to would have lost my mind. That ‘injury’ where the trainer stopped play with 4 minutes to go looked like cheating. They were ‘assisting’ him off yet he was basically walking between them. He simply got stepped on. Disgusting.

The only justice will be to see them get absolutely smoked by the Storm next week, even better would be a brutal overtime loss on a bad call.

NYEagle
My friend in Manly - I have to most admantly disagree! It is never wrong to laugh at Parramatta!

I prefer not to laugh at Parra. If that were Manly getting those calls tonight to would have lost my mind. That ‘injury’ where the trainer stopped play with 4 minutes to go looked like cheating. They were ‘assisting’ him off yet he was basically walking between them. He simply got stepped on. Disgusting.

The only justice will be to see them get absolutely smoked by the Storm next week, even better would be a brutal overtime loss on a bad call.

NYEagle
Does that level of disgust apply to Fergos near career ending crusher tackle ?? well it nearly ended his career for about 6 nanoseconds before his miraculous recovery allowed him to bound to his feet to punch on. I have no sympathy for Parra on this front, they rort the HIA provisions every week, and have done for years. Fark em.

242253052_4701424539920168_1373302975995605894_n.jpg

NYEagle
It's not as if Parra don't stop play for innocuous injuries or dodgy head knocks.... They have been rorting the HIA rules for years.

Also, in the first half, play was stopped because Waqa Blake was injured and he wasn't on the field, so what goes around, comes around.

Does that level of disgust apply to Fergos near career ending crusher tackle ?? well it nearly ended his career for about 6 nanoseconds before his miraculous recovery allowed him to bound to his feet to punch on. I have no sympathy for Parra on this front, they rort the HIA provisions every week, and have done for years. Fark em.
I need to make more effort to hate everyone equally. I slipped up in momentarily hating Parra a little less than Penrith for a short time in the aftermath of that game.

My apologies to my fellow silvertails feathered friends. I’ll administer a swift self-uppercut and get back to normal transmission.

NYEagle

Where's the Eels Nuftys gone on the forums? Good old Parra keep on giving. I am sure they will tip Parra again this weekend.

I need to make more effort to hate everyone equally. I slipped up in momentarily hating Parra a little less than Penrith for a short time in the aftermath of that game.

My apologies to my fellow silvertails feathered friends. I’ll administer a swift self-uppercut and get back to normal transmission.

NYEagle
As a few others have pointed out, Parra are one team that regularly abuses the HIA and trainer rules. A touch ingenious calling foul when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical Parra, I suppose.

As a few others have pointed out, Parra are one team that regularly abuses the HIA and trainer rules. A touch ingenious calling foul when the shoe is on the other foot. Typical Parra, I suppose.

I saw a guy from Parra walking along with only one shoe on, the other day.

"You lose a shoe, mate?" I asked.

"Nah, I found one!" He replied.

Rams is a much better moniker than Eels.

There were reports in the early 80s that when Jack Gibson took over as their coach, he wanted to rename them the Rams.

I am fairly certain he was the driving force behind Newtown changing their nickname to the Jets in 1973, when he coached that club.
Yes I remember Gibson pushing the Rams moniker, I think from memory that he spent a bit of time in the states with the LA Rams looking at training techniques and ways of incorporating plays from the American game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4