[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra players did themselves proud tonight but their fans would have wanted more. Brad Arthur is not the right man to get them where they need to be. You don’t want to consistently make the finals and be out by week 2.

Having said that, Parra would have been a different prospect this year if Reed Mahoney had been playing. 4 obvious errors by Ray Stone in a game where both teams completed well will be pointed as the difference between the teams. Outside of him, no player was giving much away to the opposition
Penrith let the door ajar for them by not taking either/both penalty goals and they still didn't look like scoring, sure, they were down there but they had nuffin'.
Moses shmoses.
Guffo shmuffo.
They'll say they're proud by going down by two but they need to look within, look at Robbo last night compared to this lot.

Feel a bit for the Eels tonight. If Stone hadn't demonstrated the ball skills of his namesake they might just have had enough to beat Penrith.

Having said that, this outcome helps us the best. Penrith are the side who have the best chance of getting over the top of the Storm next week.

If you could all do your best to share some updated eels memes that would be greatly appreciated! Love to share with the brother in law!

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 51
  • hhj.jpg
    hhj.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 51
  • sdf.jpg
    sdf.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 52
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 54
  • oo.jpg
    oo.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 50
  • external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 48
Parra players have been asked to do the next Olympic torch relay. That way we can be sure that whatever flame is ignited early on it will definitely be snuffed out after two weeks of finals

There's so many cringe-worthy things that can only ever belong in the 80s - big hair, baggy clothes, thin ties, pastel tracksuits, Dallas, Ice Ice Baby and Parra premierships

laughing-laugh.gif

Govt will rush out and build another 4 stadiums and 16 centres of excellence mediocrity

I prefer not to laugh at Parra. If that were Manly getting those calls tonight to would have lost my mind. That ‘injury’ where the trainer stopped play with 4 minutes to go looked like cheating. They were ‘assisting’ him off yet he was basically walking between them. He simply got stepped on. Disgusting.

The only justice will be to see them get absolutely smoked by the Storm next week, even better would be a brutal overtime loss on a bad call.

NYEagle

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4