[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Years ago when we were kids a mate of mine who is a Sharks supporter came up with the idea that it would be awesome if each team actually had a real live mascot in a cage on the sidelines at their games, so North Sydney Bears would have a bear in a cage, Brisbane would have a horse etc.

He only saw the fallibility of his idea when we said a shark in a cage would drown because all the water would escape between the bars of its cage.
The 'real' 'live' dragon would be interesting too...burn a whole right through the cage.

A mate posted this the other day

Might as well be written by David Brent...so so funny

No wonder part of Seward's plan was this....

And in another category, the club vows it will not tolerate:

* Passing the buck - offloading responsibility onto others.

* Throwing others under the bus - blaming someone else to cover for your mistake.

Seeing as this is now happening....

The Eels have lodged a defence in which they accuse former chief executive Scott Seward of signing a heads of agreement with Blackcitrus without the knowledge of the board and in breach of his duties to the club.

Seward was charged by police for his role in the cap scandal, which eventually cost the club 12 points and fines of $1 million.

Parra players did themselves proud tonight but their fans would have wanted more. Brad Arthur is not the right man to get them where they need to be. You don’t want to consistently make the finals and be out by week 2.

Having said that, Parra would have been a different prospect this year if Reed Mahoney had been playing. 4 obvious errors by Ray Stone in a game where both teams completed well will be pointed as the difference between the teams. Outside of him, no player was giving much away to the opposition

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4