[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anecdotal evidence aside, this is typical Gutherson. He does some good things but he is a cocky prick and got his pants pulled down when it mattered most. If he didn't carry on like a halfwit all the time, he would do the 1% plays better. He was too busy worrying about picking that ball up and making a hero of himself, than just grounding it. That is why I am glad he is not at Manly.
I would possibly share your view Snake if any of these manly players could set up or score tries with the regularity of gutho:

hoppa, Garrick, Elliot, suli, Parker, croker, funa

(back to lol@parra)

Anecdotal evidence aside, this is typical Gutherson. He does some good things but he is a cocky prick and got his pants pulled down when it mattered most. If he didn't carry on like a halfwit all the time, he would do the 1% plays better. He was too busy worrying about picking that ball up and making a hero of himself, than just grounding it. That is why I am glad he is not at Manly.
Agree 100% mate.......his arrogance annoys the $hit out of me. He’s a whining twat when things don’t go his way & an absolute moron the way he acts when he scores a try! I can’t say he’s a bad player coz he’s not but I just cannot stand the guy!

Agree 100% mate.......his arrogance annoys the $hit out of me. He’s a whining twat when things don’t go his way & an absolute moron the way he acts when he scores a try! I can’t say he’s a bad player coz he’s not but I just cannot stand the guy!

...because he doesnt play for Manly and he's damned good and Manly stuffed up and let him go. Who gives a dog's dung how he behaves. This is about football and winning. If he was playing for Manly and decided to do the foxtrot after every try he scored, all I'd be concerned with would be the try...unless of course he's a real good dancer.

...because he doesnt play for Manly and he's damned good and Manly stuffed up and let him go. Who gives a dog's dung how he behaves. This is about football and winning. If he was playing for Manly and decided to do the foxtrot after every try he scored, all I'd be concerned with would be the try...unless of course he's a real good dancer.
Sorry mate but disagree.....we all care about how a player behaves otherwise we wouldn’t have talked about AFB, Walker & their indiscretions albeit different to the Queen. Carrying on the way he did last night backfired on him big time & it’s not the first time. He’s a good player but there are much better than him who have class & are humble.....not arrogant twats who read about themselves so yeah I’m glad he’s not at our club! Tom is 10 times the player Gutherson is or ever will be but you don’t see him carrying on like a goose! Other examples are CNK,Teddy, RTS, Papenhuyzen.....when do you see them carry on like the Queen yet he’s not in their league! Sorry mate I may be in the minority but I’m glad he’s gone!

Again that sort of behaviour is common, not just Gutherson. I suspect you are just looking for issues to do with Gutherson to justify your dislike for him. Easy to do that with any player we don't like. We give Cam Smith a heap and look for things to criticise but I bet we wouldn't complain if he was playing for the Sea Eagles. I recall Fulton getting into all sorts of questionable actions on the field, especially after returning from England, and other supporters hated him for it. We didn't.
You are just doing the same....finding reasons why he isn't the exception. You don't have to convince me. You are entitled to ur opinion but it won't sway mine. I don't like Gutherson because I think he embodies the culture at Parramatta...they have carried on like this for years...since Arthur started coaching, they have had a raft of cocky pricks...before Moses, there was Kenny Edwards and Corey Norman...they've been like it for years. I hate the Eels and I hate Gutho regardless...call it an agenda, I don't care, I still hate him.

Also, I've been very vocal about my dislike for our lairs - AFB and the gansta co op.

I'd hate to have a player at Manly that dances towards the crowd when the score is 8-4 midway through the first half. Embarrassing.
@Snake and @Ryan are two of my favs on ST and I respect both your views. I agree it was a bad look but he is heaps better than the TOTAL duds we've got in our backline. The **** they dish up week in and week out is far more embarrassing.

Some fair points all round, if he had stayed we would have been such better off on the field.
IF he had stayed maybe players like Thompson and DCE could have made him a better man.

You are just doing the same....finding reasons why he isn't the exception. You don't have to convince me. You are entitled to ur opinion but it won't sway mine. I don't like Gutherson because I think he embodies the culture at Parramatta...they have carried on like this for years...since Arthur started coaching, they have had a raft of cocky pricks...before Moses, there was Kenny Edwards and Corey Norman...they've been like it for years. I hate the Eels and I hate Gutho regardless...call it an agenda, I don't care, I still hate him.

Also, I've been very vocal about my dislike for our lairs - AFB and the gansta co op.
Kenny Edwards. Gold! I forgot about him, what a classic he was

@Snake and @Ryan are two of my favs on ST and I respect both your views. I agree it was a bad look but he is heaps better than the TOTAL duds we've got in our backline. The **** they dish up week in and week out is far more embarrassing.
Yeah you are 100% right about that hahaha. Also, when you consider that we paid more for Walker than we did to keep Gutho (remember he was actually signed when we released him) it was a monumental cock up from Barrett and Bozo.

Would of been happy if he was still here and doubt he would carry on like he does if he was.
I think being called The King has gone to his head, at Parra he is the star of the team were if he stayed he would of been one of several stars and not stood out as much.

No Bearfax, if he was our captain and he did that dance after a try at that stage of a final I would be bloody embarrassed. He is a good player and 100% effort but there is too much mug lair westie in him and he fits in well with those tossers

No Bearfax, if he was our captain and he did that dance after a try at that stage of a final I would be bloody embarrassed. He is a good player and 100% effort but there is too much mug lair westie in him and he fits in well with those tossers
That’s the sort of celebration you do when you score the match winning try giving you a 14 point lead with 90 seconds to go .

It was cringeworthy at best !!

Mate I'd have 17 Guthos in our team if we could afford him. He's the ultimate competitor. I have absolutely no criticism of him what so ever. He's a Manly boy and we are clowns for letting him go. Shame on us.
Ultimately it’s lol@Manly for that doozy!!

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8