[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Two reminders:
C285E041-529E-48AD-B6C6-74DEDB4C5500.jpeg

4456EACB-518D-4169-8B91-27E124F1B465.jpeg

Hey mate, I missed the 2020 GF , can you please tell me the Final score , First try scorer & Half time score please .
19v18 Storm's way with Scam Smith kicking the winning field goal after choking/chicken winging half the Panthers side and NAS elbows the heads of anyone trying to tackle him ... before Scam, Cronk, Sterlo, Ennis and Vonny have a five-some on the halfway line during the Churchill medal award which he wins just as he climaxes while the rest of the media play soggy sao.

I think Gutho has been reading his own press. Does he realise what a goose he looks like when he behaves like that. Dont get me wrong he is a good player and had a blinding start to the game, but does he need to carry on like that. Then again, the Parra faithful love it I suppose... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

At least Gutho is a pretty good player, and his first half burst gave them a chance to win a game in which they were massive underdogs.
Moses on the other hand, failed to stand up. Since coming back from injury a couple of months ago he never recaptured his early season form and the missed penalty goal proved to be a massive turning point.
I almost feels sorry for Eels fans, although I suppose at least they are very well-practised in dealing with crushing disappointment. Haha, lol!

It really is pathetic.
He’s the captain. Scores a try or 2 in a big final and thinks he can carry on like a fool.
Imagine looking to your captain and he’s dancing like a clown.

King Gutho?... more like a jester.
Agree he’s a total w$&@er. He just looks so lame doing that stupid dance. U don’t want ur captain dancing round like an idiot.

The best thing about last night was that scumatta were on top, their whiney sh*t supporters all thought they were going to win, then they fuked it all up and the ones who fuked it up most were the 2 whiney, whinging pricks Moses and queen.

And we got to hear two of their biggest supporters having to call the opposition coming back to leave them empty once more.

At one point last night late in the game I thought Peter Sterling was going to cry lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8