[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parramatta Bill.jpg

Mark me down as another Gutho hater. I wanted to throw the remote at the TV when he did his stupid little dance. Just score the try ya flog. You haven't won the game yet so your head should be screwed on...instead you are carrying on like a typical y gen moron with an inflated ego.

I especially enjoy Ray Warrens commentary when Parra lose. He started by winding up the excuseometer about no Jennings, No Ferguson, No Sivo blah blah blah and gets all excited when King Gutho lol inspires a great 5 minutes or so and then when the Rabbits recover and then get ahead the funeral voice starts. This has been going on for years with Warren. He has never publicly admitted his love affair with the whinging worms, heck he was once the ground announcer at their home ground! At least with Rex you knew he was unashamably biased towards Manly and he was also their biggest critic when they played crap!!

You missed him throwing the ball to opposition in his own in-goal when the score was 20-18?

Anecdotal evidence should never be used to demonstrate a point. That's the sort of thing Jones, Hadley and Bolt use, by suggesting the exception is the rule, to justify their agenda. Its important to look at the overall performance, not instances where mistakes are made. Every player makes mistakes. If he doesn't he isn't human.

I'd hate to have a player at Manly that dances towards the crowd when the score is 8-4 midway through the first half. Embarrassing.

Again that sort of behaviour is common, not just Gutherson. I suspect you are just looking for issues to do with Gutherson to justify your dislike for him. Easy to do that with any player we don't like. We give Cam Smith a heap and look for things to criticise but I bet we wouldn't complain if he was playing for the Sea Eagles. I recall Fulton getting into all sorts of questionable actions on the field, especially after returning from England, and other supporters hated him for it. We didn't.

Anecdotal evidence should never be used to demonstrate a point. That's the sort of thing Jones, Hadley and Bolt use, by suggesting the exception is the rule, to justify their agenda. Its important to look at the overall performance, not instances where mistakes are made. Every player makes mistakes. If he doesn't he isn't human.
Anecdotal evidence aside, this is typical Gutherson. He does some good things but he is a cocky prick and got his pants pulled down when it mattered most. If he didn't carry on like a halfwit all the time, he would do the 1% plays better. He was too busy worrying about picking that ball up and making a hero of himself, than just grounding it. That is why I am glad he is not at Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8