[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parramatta Eels forward Peni Terepo has escaped the axe and been hit with a $25,000 fine after an alcohol-fuelled incident earlier this month.
The prop was made to sit out the Eels wins against the Panthers and the Bulldogs, but will now be free to face the Roosters this weekend.

The incident came after the Tonga international brought his own booze onto a flight to his native Auckland.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/f5e2d61c7dd5cdabdd9b1d2fc5a17a28

938abdf9-f12e-467f-a115-7c3fbf005218
upload_2019-4-10_18-56-25.jpeg

Really, regarding LOL at the EELs what more does anyone need or can anyone say..... given all their advantages the Eels records is a ****en disgrace and deserved of many laughs.

Last edited:
How good is this paragraph ...

"We need to set a strong platform for our business going forward and I think we have done that now. We are now in a position where we can be strategic and we will move forward on that basis."

When I used to Chair board meetings and I had absolutely no fukking idea ..... I would say something like that ......

They get a new stadium because they are located in the middle city of Sydney's 3 CBD model for the future.

I live in Parramatta and like it or not there is some amazing stuff happening around here right now. In 10 years time it is going to be a fully-fledged city in its own right.

Sounds like a comedy ...

They could call it ... Other peoples money ....

Danny De Vito could play GreenTurd ....

How long do you think our benevolent owners would have stood by the club if we'd been losing such outrageous amounts of money?
Having a successful Leagues Club is yet another disadvantage we face.

That loss is for Parramatta Football Club not the licensed Leagues Club which obviously picks up the tab of the losses. Still, bragging about bringing the trading figures from $10m loss to a $4m loss is a bit howyagoing when there was an extra $4 from the NRL. They really haven't cut costs at all as the article states they generated an extra $1.75m in hospitality and sponsorships. It would be interesting to see the accounts to see where the money is spent.

They get a new stadium because they are located in the middle city of Sydney's 3 CBD model for the future.

I live in Parramatta and like it or not there is some amazing stuff happening around here right now. In 10 years time it is going to be a fully-fledged city in its own right.
Mate time to move out

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8