[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Parra winning by 50 is a massive hurl fest. They have bought well. Lane is killing it for them. He would have gone great under Des but I know the slime offered him a lot more than we could afford.
It just amazes me how Toddy's safe teams like Parra and Newcastle keep being able to afford more player despite cap issues?
Anyway parra doesn't matter.
Go Manly!

I would much rather the forwards we have than Lane, he was just lucky that DCE put him into gaps. He is a reserve grader playing in the top grade. Hope they sign all the off contract players to huge contracts and re-sign the eternal myth that is King Arthur. Just goes to show you how dumb they are out there, they nicknamed Gutho "king" when the coach's surname is "Arthur".

New stadium
Playing well
And a heap of key players / staff coming off contract...they will find a way to stuff it up

Always trying to copy us, it’s like they’re trying to recreate the situation of when DCE and Foz came off contract with us... except in typical Parra style they forgot to have the success beforehand...

I would much rather the forwards we have than Lane, he was just lucky that DCE put him into gaps. He is a reserve grader playing in the top grade. Hope they sign all the off contract players to huge contracts and re-sign the eternal myth that is King Arthur. Just goes to show you how dumb they are out there, they nicknamed Gutho "king" when the coach's surname is "Arthur".
Lane is good for a howling error when it's not required. He always plays well against soft teams because he runs a good line but he is a poor defender and when the Eels get to the business end of the season and come up against quality opposition, he will go missing.

Just when I thought Sunday's couldn't get any better than a come from behind win against Stinky's clappers at Brookie led by the unloved and unwanted froggy and GingaNinja ...... Parra just go and put the icing on the cake by being flogged by the last placed Knights ......

I might feel sorry for Bradley Arffur .... if I wasn't laughing so much ......

64 to 10

They dropped to 8th.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8