[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’ve just been over to 1 Eye Eel for a squiz. First time I’ve been there in a while. What’s happened to the site? It used to be a bunch of Neanderthals squatting in their own filth and screaming f**k at each other. Now it’s got well written articles and logical analysis. Is this a sign that the suburb of Parramatta is attracting human settlers?

It's just wonderful to see that the 2019 version still has that inbred ability to capitulate at a moments notice. Well done slime '19 you're keeping up the tradition.

I’ve just been over to 1 Eye Eel for a squiz. First time I’ve been there in a while. What’s happened to the site? It used to be a bunch of Neanderthals squatting in their own filth and screaming f**k at each other. Now it’s got well written articles and logical analysis. Is this a sign that the suburb of Parramatta is attracting human settlers?

You may have stumbled across the first large scale Artificial Intelligence experiment ... ..

For once our good friend hoops has some good news on fox too about that.
If he announces that Barrett is his assistant it'll be time to pucker up hoops...
46% win ratio, Brad & Baz dynamic duo :rock:

Dalai has 1 finals in 5 years of coaching.
That 1 year was the Bochoc & Fiz injection

Salary Cap cheating and Wooden Spoon Trophy are also under his watch :confused:

When Furner, Hook, 2v etc are available, why are Parra making this guy a 8 year blight on their Club :rolleyes:

Last edited:
What about this quote from Hooper:

"Aside from the aberration of collecting last year’s wooden spoon, it is widely accepted Arthur has performed strongly since taking over at the Eels in 2014". @:D:clap:
Disagreeing with Hoops who obviously has not looked at the ladder from 2014 to now :cool:

What about this quote from Hooper:

"Aside from the aberration of collecting last year’s wooden spoon, it is widely accepted Arthur has performed strongly since taking over at the Eels in 2014". @:D:clap:
And this is where I implore @Dan to introduce............
The 'What the F*ck' button

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7