[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, my other favourite current baseball player name is Carlos Santana. Not quite up there with Chuck Knoblauch or Rusty Kuntz, but close.

konerko-getz-kuntz-530x325.jpg
Rusty Kuntz.

Does he have a corrosive relationship with his manager and teammates?

My God !!! How good ! I remember my family was one of the first in Fairfield to get one of these beauties. To edit ads on your recordings it came with a switch on a long cord that you flicked on and off during the ad break. One of the first things we ever recorded was the 1981 GF. I forgot to flick the switch back on to record, after Tommy Raudonikis scored to put Newtown in front. Could not have timed it any better. In my mind and per our recording Newtown won that grand final.

Lol: edge, price and Cronin have been forgotten. The SMH today says never before have 3 big players farewelled with a grand final win.

I don't even think the Melbourne 3 are retiring so it is a shoddy story all round. However I am content to lol at parra nonetheless.
That was Price and Cronin. Edge had gone earlier and was more of a 'right place at the right time' player, rather than a great player.

I know the Lurker is usually way off the mark but has anyone heard anything on this rumour?

The Lurker suggesting that Norman may be involved in something off field ...?
Question: Normz in trouble at Parra? Rumours floating about around a Parra player playing up. Thoughts? #asklurk

The Lurker
: I’ve heard the rumour - don’t want to comment til I know more.
I have heard it and if it was true is massive news

Meanwhile their LC have lodged plans for a significant expansion, including a 15-storey hotel.

Our LC is moving down Pittwater Rd to a bowls club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4