[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's not really a "lol @ parra" but fmd, when will 'journos' realise that no....we will not wish for or acknowledge anything magical about the cap rorting, clemency granted, soft draw receiving, knuckles that are parra.

From and article by Andrew Webster:

Even militant fans from rival clubs could acknowledge the magic of a possible Eels appearance in the grand final following last year's annus horribilis of salary cap scandals, the ugly departure of captain Kieran Foran and police charges levelled at stars Corey Norman and winger Semi Radradra.

:sick::sick::sick:

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...eartland-needs-some-love-20170917-gyj719.html

It's not really a "lol @ parra" but fmd, when will 'journos' realise that no....we will not wish for or acknowledge anything magical about the cap rorting, clemency granted, soft draw receiving, knuckles that are parra.

Even militant fans from rival clubs could acknowledge the magic of a possible Eels appearance in the grand final following last year's annus horribilis of salary cap scandals, the ugly departure of captain Kieran Foran and police charges levelled at stars Corey Norman and winger Semi Radradra.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...eartland-needs-some-love-20170917-gyj719.html
No.
F ing NO !!!
The only thing I acknowledge is that they are losers.

I think what he means is that everyone knows it could only ever have occurred as a result of intervention by supernatural forces.

12353781.jpg

greenturdy must be running out of ways to help the slime achieve a premiership, talk about flogging a dead horse. At least gallop had the intelligence to swap codes to help the west of Sydney, todd still sticking with the losers

Presumably Andrew has conflated 'Yes, we don't hate Parra because we don't think of them,' to 'Yes, we dig Parra!'

Can we all just have another collective chuckle please?

Saturday night was seriously funny to watch. There was a moment in the first half when the Eels thought they had forced an error and Moses started dry humping Kenny Edwards (which happens just about every week I might add) and then the pocket referee signalled for a late penalty and the dejected morons in blue and gold had to stop their celebration mid-hump. It was gold.

Then in the second half they tried to muscle up and Ma'u thought he'd bring the tough guy act and Taumalolo just staunched up and said "not on my watch"! Gavin Cooper belted another and then just as it looked like an opportunity for a comeback was mounting, Matagi dropped the spud to collective lounge-room cheers. I'm glad we missed his signature.

I think Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons said it best; Oh What a Night!

I don't think it was that so much as that the Thurston-less Cowboys wouldn't have been considered much of a chance to beat them, so not considered a real need to orchestrate a result...just let this one unfold.

I'm gunning for GWS to win the AFL now, that'll have me laughing for weeks if they can get a premiership while the NRL's attempts to hand Parramatta a premiership have failed for another year! Carn the Giants, do Western Sydney proud! @:D
That just means the nrl will try harder to win the eels one :confused:

How about we kick afl out of nsw (no offence to out of state eagles fans) and let the eels die with it, well die as in bottom 8 every year with the occasional choke in the finals kind of die, where their club stays alive forever like that. That is my ideal world

How about we kick afl out of nsw (no offence to out of state eagles fans) and let the eels die with it, well die as in bottom 8 every year with the occasional choke in the finals kind of die, where their club stays alive forever like that. That is my ideal world
Sounds like a bloody fantastic world young Harry !!

Yeah, the rule is that you get given a comp 2 years after you get caught cheating, so unfortunately next year should be their year.

Storm - caught cap rorting in 2010 - won comp in 2012...
Sharks - caught using drugs in 2014 - won comp in 2016...
Eels - caught cap rorting in 2016 - .......

Yeah, the rule is that you get given a comp 2 years after you get caught cheating, so unfortunately next year should be their year.

Dishlickers caught cheating the cap 2002, win the comp 2004.

Warriors - Caught cap rorting in 2006 - and guess who won 08.

So mabye that history will repeat itself, so I guess we are up for a win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8