[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Parramatta the only team to lose TWO Semi's in one night!

They'll miss big Semi in 2018.

But lol indeed , in fact loved sending a text to my mate who gave it to me last week ( mad Squeals fan) about 1 minute after full time.

" And so the rot continues , how many years is it now , 31, 32 , think of this your 30 year old son has NEVER seen a Premiership, and during that time we've won Four and played in Seven, in 2017 we have massively over achieved , your lot were a dismal failure, enjoy mad Monday "

By the way, no response as yet!

Imagine the lengths the NRL will go to next year to try and make this pack of slimey cheats successful next year...

How any team should be allowed to cheat the cap 1 year and then make the top 4 (with one of the easiest draws in the comp) is a blight on the game. It shows that the NRL isn't punishing cheats strongly enough and is just another display of Greenterds incompetence.
They'll probably give up trying to piggyback them there, it's almost bloody impossible!

Imagine the lengths the NRL will go to next year to try and make this pack of slimey cheats successful next year...

How any team should be allowed to cheat the cap 1 year and then make the top 4 (with one of the easiest draws in the comp) is a blight on the game. It shows that the NRL isn't punishing cheats strongly enough and is just another display of Greenterds incompetence.
I read that the nrl will make at least 1 of this year's grand final teams wear parra jerseys.

Parramatta the only team to lose TWO Semi's in one night!

They'll miss big Semi in 2018.

But lol indeed , in fact loved sending a text to my mate who gave it to me last week ( mad Squeals fan) about 1 minute after full time.

" And so the rot continues , how many years is it now , 31, 32 , think of this your 30 year old son has NEVER seen a Premiership, and during that time we've won Four and played in Seven, in 2017 we have massively over achieved , your lot were a dismal failure, enjoy mad Monday "

By the way, no response as yet!
The Parra fan says No!!!!

Really?

All I heard on here was about how the nrl was keen to push western Sydney teams etc.

There is no conspiracy just gross incompetence
Imo they did push WS teams and parramatta was the beneficiary.
From the draw to the salary cap relief they received.
But the cowboys emerged as a feel good story of their own by refusing to die.
Even toddles wasn't going to shoot Bambi.

Imo they did push WS teams and parramatta was the beneficiary.
From the draw to the salary cap relief they received.
But the cowboys emerged as a feel good story of their own by refusing to die.
Even toddles wasn't going to shoot Bambi.
Do you honestly think it was a judgement call to not "help" parra this week?

Indeed I do.
But I'm not naive enough to think that it would have been the same if they had been playing us.

There once was a club called Parramatta
Who under Gibson and Monie proved they did matter
But then along came Manly
And Parra started playing badly
So now we know who doesn't-matta
A reading of league history confirms that parra were hopeless between 1947 and 1975. Competitive between 76 and 79. Very good 81-86. Hopeless from 87 to 2000. Hopeless and cheating in the 21st century apart from 2001, 2009 and 2017, where they were competitive.

IMG_4847.JPG

I don't think it was that so much as that the Thurston-less Cowboys wouldn't have been considered much of a chance to beat them, so not considered a real need to orchestrate a result...just let this one unfold.

I'm gunning for GWS to win the AFL now, that'll have me laughing for weeks if they can get a premiership while the NRL's attempts to hand Parramatta a premiership have failed for another year! Carn the Giants, do Western Sydney proud! @:D

Carlton are apparently lobbying for Greenturd to be in charge of handing out AFL punishments......

They got done about 12 years ago and are STILL rying to recover.

Just think of this. Manly and doesn't-matta both entered the competition in 1947. Other than the NE disaster, both have been there since.

• Manly took only 5 seasons to reach the finals and made the Grand Final in that 1951 season. doesn't-matta didn't play finals until 1962 and didn't play in a Grand Final until losing to us in 1976.
  • Manly have won 9 minor premierships. doesn't-matta have won 5.
  • Manly have played in 19 Grand Finals. doesn't-matta have played in 9.
  • Manly have won 8 premierships. doesn't-matta have won 4.
  • Manly won its first premiership in its 26th season. It took doesn't-matta 35 seasons.
  • Since doesn't-matta's last premiership in 1986 they have lost 2 GF's and played in 11 finals series. In that time Manly has won 4 GF's from 8 attempts and played in 20 finals series. Not bad as we missed 3 seasons.
  • Manly have played in 3 World Club Challenge's, winning 1. doesn't-matta have never played in that or the current World Club Series.
  • doesn't-matta have 'won' a league record 13 Wooden Spoon's, including when cheating the salary cap. Manly have been avoiding the spoon since 1947 and are the only pre-1982 club to never finish last.
I think we know which club has been more successful ;)

I don't think it was that so much as that the Thurston-less Cowboys wouldn't have been considered much of a chance to beat them, so not considered a real need to orchestrate a result...just let this one unfold.

I'm gunning for GWS to win the AFL now, that'll have me laughing for weeks if they can get a premiership while the NRL's attempts to hand Parramatta a premiership have failed for another year! Carn the Giants, do Western Sydney proud! @:D
I'm not in to vfl. Sport is done for me for the time being., apart from the under 20s.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8