Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee Oldfield is having a crack at Phil Blake's record for most clubs played at. What is he up to now ? I think Raiders is his 5th NRL club. Can't see him getting much of a run there with their outside back strength.

Spewing.. I really feel if he gets his head straight he will be destined for rep football. Good luck and the Knights Mr Mortein.

Interesting choice, hard to see him getting much of a run at the Raiders and I feel its time for him to start proving himself at NRL level

Should have gone for Tigers or Knights IMO

Gee Oldfield is having a crack at Phil Blake's record for most clubs played at. What is he up to now ? I think Raiders is his 5th NRL club. Can't see him getting much of a run there with their outside back strength.
Yeah and hes played a grand total of 30 odd games bless him. Hope he's studying p/t for a real job soon ;)

Yeah and hes played a grand total of 30 odd games bless him. Hope he's studying p/t for a real job soon ;)
He was overseas for a bit

One of those players who really stands out in reserve grade, but hasn't progressed in 1sts. Enigmatic.

Raiders hey, good luck to him and all but with Sticky's influence he will be a penalty machine. Hopefully the change of city helps him concentrate on his footy

The vagaries of the internet algorithms ...

Since commenting on this thread an hour or so ago I get an ad on Facebook for a cover band doing tubular bells at gosford leagues.

Well google and zuckerberg, your algorithm sucks. I hate tubular bells and won't be going to gosford leagues unless I need a beer before manly plays there, which is very rare. I don't do cover bands either as a rule.

The vagaries of the internet algorithms ...

Since commenting on this thread an hour or so ago I get an ad on Facebook for a cover band doing tubular bells at gosford leagues.

Well google and zuckerberg, your algorithm sucks. I hate tubular bells and won't be going to gosford leagues unless I need a beer before manly plays there, which is very rare. I don't do cover bands either as a rule.

You should be getting ads for Aerogard...

I think the fact that the Roosters, who had chased hard for Liam for some time, were willing to let him go after not even a season, is pretty telling.

We didn't want Meehan either. In the end there is more to success than simply size and talent alone.
untitled.png

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4