Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dinga

Reserve Grader
My same contact who told me 2 weeks ago that Mr Plod (Nate Myles) had sent text messages to all the players that he has signed with the storm has now also told me that Liam Knight has been told he is no longer required at the Roosters.

If true would it be worth bringing him back he is a local Junior.

He definitely has Talent and in my opinion was easily the best player on the park in the Under 20s grand final in 2015.

Lets hear your thoughts.

Perhaps Liams Father who I understand was a regular poster on the forum can confirm if this is infact true.

Can't think of too many players axed by 2 clubs at his age amounting to much.
They need to take advantage of the opportunity at the time.
He has to make it his focus and nothing else.
He was a junior through junior reps via The Entrance tigers and will never lose his talent but where it sits on his priority list only he knows.

You have a solid contact. This kid had some talent but clearly can't get his head right. So no for me.

Any other rumors circling?

With Nate gone he's worth a go on minimum wage til years end. We might need him as cover and who knows he may realise it's his last chance and turn the corner.

I think Liam's Dad said that essentially the club was sick of Liam and Liam was sick of the Manly club so they both said good riddance to each other.

So I dunno if that 'bad blood' has gone.

Though I reckon the person without a job and no money can forgive quicker than the management of a club that poured money into him only to be let down.

For Roosters to drop him this early it must be serious.
If he wants to spend the rest of the year at Blacktown then sure.

I am not aware of how his match readiness outlook or form or fitness has been this year and obviously there must be some problems there . How ever the guy is such a natural athlete and did show all of the necessary credentials to be capable first grade forward. Still would have some close connections at the sea eagles, and Manly have definitely shown that redemption is very manageable, providing that the respective individual player plays and provides their part and responsibility

His form for wyong has been **** house. The roosters keep good players they don't care about your character. Look at Tetavano.

When was the last time Knight showed any form? 2015? Against boys.

Liam is like a young Darcy, I would welcome him back.:nod:

Manly just need to lace his contract with penalty clauses.
His self control should improve with each year @:cool:

Liam certainly has the talent to warrant a second chance.

If Liam is like a young Darcy then no thanks.

We don't want someone else who has only played 10 good games for us in their career and spends more time on the sideline than on the field

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4